Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄

Shook the PE, so it will be ready to spawn to sub soon.

The Burma is ready to spawn to a sub soon too.

Finish the second batch of Hpoo spawn [pasteurized]

Gonna do a couple of mono’s tomorrow and get the rest of the bags and trays ready, it will be a busy day for mycology. Nothing in the world like making your own medication.

8 Likes

6g of cracker dry cubensis [ground to powder]
6oz of almost boiling water
soak / swirl /swish for 10 minutes
add a splash of real lemon juice and a spot of sugar, a few ice cubes to bring on a good chill to the “Blue Kool - Aid”

Now drink and explore your mind.

That how this shaman rolls.

:peace:

:mushroom:

12 Likes

The Shroomery is a really good site. Link to good thread about getting started:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25351951/fpart/1/vc/1/nt/2

Here is a link to my thread there :: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25407481

I just started growing shroom recently, I’m a newbie lol

5 Likes

i havent been on there in quite a while but look for “Synocybin” lol thats me!

check this thread here as well, i was teaching him step by steps to my methods so its like a little manual.

2 Likes

Friends, you guys are Do I g some awesome stuff! I’m in the middle of my first grow. I have four plants almost ready to harveat. I also just took up mycolgy and have three grows under my belt. Today I made my first attempt at making oat substrate jars. It was super simple, will inoculate tommorow. Used six cups of oats, that was enough to fill 12 pint jars and 18 half pint jars. I challenge myself to expand my skills with each batch. Could someone tell me the name of this type of lid…

Some pics from today, did the half pint jars today will pc the pint jars tommoro …

5 Likes

How’d I miss this.
I got some agar work to do over the next day or 2.
I’ll throw up a couple pics tomorrow.

4 Likes

Couple tubs Mazatapec

10 Likes

Noice, I’m still a ways away from trying agar. I got some more syringes and I’m going to make some pint sized liquid culture jars of each

6 Likes

Was out in yard digging up some worms to go fishing this arvo and I stumble across this…

5 Likes

6 Likes

Gave it a spray and threw it in the fridge…I thought our season over but ya never know ya luck hey!

3 Likes

All jars have been innoculated. My shoebox tubs are coming along nicely. Waiting on supplies going to make 10 liquid culture jars!

6 Likes

Looking good, I just spawned some Burma to big tubs. Looking forward to seeing your pin set brother :peace:

3 Likes

i think that in the next week, im gonna drop my green growing into low gear (more automated now so i dont have to mess around with it as much) and step my fungus game back up…

i still have a few jars that need spawned to coir in a couple shoeboxes and a few pc’d wbs jars that need spores.

gotta get back to comfortability with myself and my grows

4 Likes

Automation is a blessing and my mentor led me to the water and I drink drink drink now, lots of ways to automate from the cheap to help a little or a computer and grow software like I use that just sorta make me the numbers checker. I can leave my grow for 7-10 days and never have to enter the Bunker…good for vacations…but be wary automation, slight or full will make you lazy :wink:

3 Likes

Finally started the build out on a small production room, want to automate a bit so I’m not so busy with my meds. Peace

8 Likes

Finally got my head out of my ass, got some spores down last night.
PE
APE
Z Strain

Also managed to salvage a pin from an old neglected PE6 plate.

7 Likes

So I posted this question somewhere before but it never got answered so hopefully it will get answered here, I had no troubles fruiting my mycillium and the small mason jars mycelium grew till it was completely White. Try and get the cakes out of the jar unfortunately with them being slightly tapered I had to squish with a knife around the sides and occasionally forcefully remove the cakes. Within a week the cakes would be green and blue and moldy and I would be throwing them out.

I’ve heard I can order bags now bUT what was I doing wrong

3 Likes

what’s your brf:verm:water ratio for your cakes? if it’s sticking that bad then it’s either more than field capacity going in or gaining moisture in the sterilization process… which btw, how are you doing that?

2 Likes

Small mason jars doing the pf tek method, sterilizing In pressure cooker, all white till a week after I pull them outa jars, either they fruit tiny pins or go moldy

4 Likes