Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

Happy new year my friends.

11 Likes

Sweet them look like the ones that grow right in the yard…we get both wild pans and cubes in my area…wish I got the potent cold weather boomers you got a handful of…

3 Likes

Got some Mazatapec I’m taking off and Penis Envy going in the Martha…

8 Likes

Some Penis Envy a few days away from done…they just get freaky big from here on out…

9 Likes

I wanted to update the thread some… fixing to get back to some gourmet since my stores are low…starting Lions Mane and Shiitake in the near future for a spring harvest.

More PE getting ready to dry…These were grown on small cakes instead of a large mono’s.

8 Likes

Uh oh…

Uh oh!!

UH OH!!

More to come shortly

9 Likes

7 Likes

It starts today lol

6 Likes

Awesome, looks like you’re going big with the WBS too. Good luck!

2 Likes

Lol it’ll be a 2:1 with wbs and cvg in a 6qt shoebox…
I’ll get a couple ounces or so …

Need to do a 54qt tub again

3 Likes

Been years since I’ve done any because all the spore providers in Canada are a rip off. I’ve mailed cash to like 3 of them with nothing back…

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to find a good source either, I checked out some of the places that had been recommended but when I contacted them they all wanted the payment in bitcoin.

2 Likes

I’d be ok with that if they actually sent me the frigging spores lol. Only one company actually sent anything and they were duds, I looked them up and it seems to be their MO

Feel free to PM me some names if you’d like, I’d love to try growing some again!

2 Likes

High amigos! Does anyone know about eating fresh mushrooms? Let’s say a 5 gram fresh mushroom drys out to 1 gram. If I want to eat 2grams dry would I need 10 g fresh? I am on my way to shroom hunt. There should be a bunch today.

4 Likes

SWIM is looking to research with some golden teachers, or a psilocybe cube that is spacey and giggly. Can anyone recommend a trusted spore source, or lace me up with a syringe? Thanks guys!

4 Likes

Typically multiply a dry dose by 10 to get your wet dose… You wanna eat 3.5g of dried you need to eat about 35g wet…

Gross tasting lol but we’ll worth the more cerebral trip

6 Likes

I have to make hot coco, I can’t eat them, I gag and puke. We struck out last week. It hasn’t rained enough yet.

6 Likes

They have spore prints too.

4 Likes

freespore.com seems to have a syringe special going, they have spores too.

I have not used them so far, but there is a thread on OG saying people successfully ordered there.

5 Likes

Do they ship to U.S.? Zamnesia doesnt.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes