Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

I grow both, whats your question GumbyBudy?

If your talking magical then a cube is a cube basically, pans are differentā€¦ same with trufflesā€¦depends on your goalsā€¦what do you want to do?

1 Like

I want to have a good old fashioned trippy afternoon out in nature. I donā€™t want to spend hours hiding under my bed or speak in tongues, just a natural 4 to 6 hrs of psychedelic well being. My original question was can you recommend any of the ā€œplug and playā€ kits available on line.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure cubes are capable of inducing the speaking in tongues kind of trip. Iā€™ve eaten unnecessarily large quantities on a few occasions and never left this plane of reality.

A

5 Likes

Then to be honest just get a cubeā€¦try golden teacher or B+ both are easy and like I said a cube is a cube.There are no kits per say but my thread makes them pretty plug and play. Your best bet would to be buy a kit from shroom supply dot com and the spore syringe from sporeworks dot com and noc it up and fruit it exactly like the instructions sayā€¦Iā€™ll help if you have any questions.

B+ spores
http://sporeworks.com/Psilocybe-cubensis-B-Strain-Spore-Syringe-Microscopy-Kit.html

Grow kit
https://www.shroomsupply.com/mushroom-grow-kits/mushroom-cultivation-kits?zenid=msumfrjpt2m25raaubscfq9rb2

Take a cube any cube and process it like this so you can actually get the most out of your medicine.

1. Grind to powder 3g of shrooms and then cover with 3oz pure lemon juice swirl and let it sit for 5 minutesā€¦bottoms up.

2. Extract the psilocybin so you can concentrate the dose into one dropper or a 1ml doseā€¦you can make the one ml as strong as you likeā€¦if you need help with the math on extractions lemme knowā€¦super easy if you can get a bottle of boozeā€¦ I can do a tutorial for you. :mushroom:

14 Likes

Look for some videos of Penis Envy shrooms. They are a cube, and very much as strong as an acid I have tried. Well maybe not the 4way we split in 3 twice in an hour.
:head_bandage:

5 Likes

My Michigan cousins stirred up a batch of L.S.D. back in the 70ā€™s we called 4 day window pane so strong so unrelenting it just didnā€™t give up on you. Little clear colored gelatinous cubes. My N.Y. friends ached in the brain after tripping on this stuff.

4 Likes

Thank you my brother! Iā€™m going to do just that and lean on your knowledge when I have supplies on hand. One Love!

3 Likes

Sorry not so much a question, Iā€™ve just been wanting to expand my inner self once more and I think itā€™s time I try againā€¦ I may have questions in the future but for now im taking notes :v:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly the stuff I am talking about. 4 way window pain. Three of us thought I would be a great idea to cut it in 3 instead of 4 so we took it. Bout an hour later nothing so we decided to cut the second hit three ways and take the other. Before it was even dissolved the first hit, hit. Craziest 24 hours of my life. 1984 Santa Cruz CA, a day Iā€™ll never forget.

Shout out to Danny Blaze, and your stupid idea. Fugger

10 Likes

hahahaha thats it, take enough that it scares yaā€¦just a littleā€¦then you can expand yourself :wink:

:mushroom:

9 Likes

Well took the most aggressive rhizo growth from both the Purple Mystic and Golden Teacher for a test run on the LC culture tek I remember ā€¦1 tsp of light Karo syrup per 1 pint of sterile waterā€¦They not supposed to have a GE hole so made the cultures careful and set them aside, will test a drop of each in a week and see what grows out. Lots of little things going on nowā€¦spawning to subs, some getting casedā€¦fixing to fire up the three FC tomorrow so hoping to see fruits sooner rather than later. Peace.

6 Likes

Got the first 2 blocks of mycelium down and cased [ white button] and also got the first of the PM spawned to subā€¦but then sorta dropped it and then scooped back up the messā€¦this dawns on meā€¦it has became a science experiment now, if i get one single fruit off of it its a win lolā€¦oh well got 2-3 cakes close so they can get started soon. Peace

10 Likes

I mean, who donā€™t love cake? Ice cream too?
:nerd:

5 Likes

Things are slowly moving along, progressing at the normal pace. Got a few cakes almost @100% and a few subs that I spawned too are getting closeā€¦so we are getting closer to fruiting by the day. Today I did lid tek and just waitin on the silicon seals for the lids. Plus did a run of WBS and its soakin now over nightā€¦set my pans to LC and also the PM and GT so in a week or so I will test them to see if they are contam free and if so they will go in the shroom room fridge. Hope everyone ended their weekend wellā€¦also made some canna caps, 2 of these and your swerve will be onā€¦peace

11 Likes

Haha Reminds me of a time around 1989-90 Me and a couple friends went to a party that was a trip party as most everyone was trippingā€¦ Anyways I got a few hitā€™s for me and a buddy from one of the guyā€™s that lived there and I took one myself for $5 and tripped balls anyways I came back over a couple days later to get a few more hits as it was so strongā€¦ The roommate comes and takes the hit and cuts it in four pieces and hands it to me and Iā€™m like whatā€™s this?! Itā€™s four hitā€™sā€¦ I was like thatā€™s not what I got the other night from your roomy, He was like oh shit that was 4 HITS YOU ENDED UP TAKING THE OTHER NIGHT!!!:alien:

6 Likes

This thread reminds me so much of Mycotopia in the late 90ā€™s/early 2000

Kudos!

6 Likes

Yea I mentioned something about I grow shrooms the other day and this thread sorta appeared so i figured, Iā€™m getting restarted, would be a good time to show folks how easy it is to make your own meds. Thanks for stoppin in. :peace:

12 Likes

yes personally i much prefer acid to mushrooms. mushrooms give me gutrot. anyone have a tek on a simple lsd synth ? :smiley: last time was a few years ago already. i was reading game of thrones on a few hits and i got to the red wedding right as i was peaking! holy shit lol

6 Likes

what is a "micro-dose?

3 Likes

microdosing is pretty popular with mdma, acid, mushrooms etc. itā€™s when you dose so small you barely feel it. lots of people report positive increases in quality of life etc. instead of a multivitamin or antidepressent you take 1/10th a hit of acid or something.

8 Likes