Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

Spread the word, and the spore!

1 Like

I decided to print some and make my own sawdust logs …good meds fosure.

8 Likes

Watching with amazement.

3 Likes

6 Likes

This is your brain on good shrooms. :airplane:

3 Likes

The show started.

Cool, got the start of the first flush of Golden Teacher, looks like the Purple Mystic are close but no pins yet. All my jars are at 98-100% so they will sit for a week and then go into the FC.

8 Likes

Golden Teacher is setting pins now…they will be done in 3-4 days and then it’ll soak and flush them again…and again till they get contams… look at all the little brown shroom heads. :mushroom: :mushroom:

12 Likes

Oh so jealous… And I think I saw some turkey tails behind a relatives house… Im gonna go check it out

2 Likes

Well today is day three in the FC and the Golden Teacher are just going to town now…peeled the plastic back now that I have a good pin set and I got 6 cakes of Purple Mystic consolidating for a few days before I birth them this weekend.

12 Likes

Here is the agar work I have done so far on isolation of a good strain of Golden Teacher.

14 Likes

wow this all seems so scientific it’s so interesting. how much does one of those large cakes? yield in dry weight ?

1 Like

Afternoon update…whew they have really picked up speed, still waiting on the PM to pin…

@legalcanada that question has a 2 part answer. First flush dunno but you should get at least three flushes before the cake contams…not unheard of to go 5-6 times if you have your grow really dialed in and clean. Second it really will depend on the strain of whatever your growing…unless you have a monospored clone its just gonna be a crap shoot till then.

12 Likes

How would you describe your experiances between GT and PE…would you say the same type just more dependant on your mood and surroundings?

3 Likes

The PE have always been a bit stronger to me imho. I treat them like Pans mostly.

2 Likes

Harvest has begun, as soon as the veil breaks they will not gain any more potency…but they will continue to gain weight. I’ll be taking these one by one through the day when they hit peak potency. Peace

24 Likes

Got the cakes hydrated with a 12hr dunk and they are back to pinning again. Also just birthed 6 cakes into a 24 hr dunk and tomorrow they will get rolled and tossed into the FC. :peace:

:mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

13 Likes

Just a quick update, the big cakes are doing well and the smaller BRF cakes look like they should be pinning soon, it helps to let them sit protected in the jar till i see them trying to pin…then its just dunk to fully hydrate, and they should kick off quick. Peace.

17 Likes

So decided to try the Purple Mystic, they are larger heavier bodied and very dense. A lil over 30g raw and I should feel it in about 20-30 mins. Peace

23 Likes

Well hows it feel?so far.

3 Likes

Those are beautiful shrooms! would definitely love to get my hands on some of those, and I’m too lazy to grow them myself

4 Likes