Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

Why lemon juice???

3 Likes

I made shroom honey once. Took like 4-6 months

3 Likes

maybe to kill the taste… that seems like a lot how much would that dry out to? and is that about how much 1 cake makes in one run or whatever?

3 Likes

It’d be about 3 grams dry.

4 Likes

they look so cool, like kiwis kind of! i might have to buy one of those ready made kits from zamnesia or whatever it’s called

7 Likes

it sucks, those kits look awesome but they don’t ship to Mex :disappointed:

2 Likes

http://www.shamanic-extracts.eu/

this place does, i put in a random mex zip code and it quoted ~25 EUR for tracked+insured shipping

6 Likes

Nice!! U da man!!! I can’t wait to learn how to do this.

3 Likes

ya i (personally) am kind of overwhelmed by all of kravens posts (lol) they are very technical and advanced but i think it’s probably very simple once you actually understand. i’d learn much easier with one of these kits and i could like, reverse engineer to learn how to make my own kits or something lol

5 Likes

If mushrooms become legal in California i will have a new plant to grow and intimately learn from.

3 Likes

Found these today, thought I would share…

19 Likes

So who get the big one? lol

There is enough to make a meal out of them.

2 Likes

@Kraven

They seem to have a little family resemblance. lol

2 Likes

Boomer research continues… dosed 5g today after the myco chores.

13 Likes

Was very insightful today, always impressed with the results I get from a good mind flush, this medicine helps you to appreciate everything you have right now, and not wonder about tomorrow…let it become your today on its own terms…don’t miss the journey while trying to get to the destination. Happy and hopeful thoughts of peace and prosperity, health and happiness to you and yours in the new year,

17 Likes

Got tons ran through the PC today, getting subs ready for both lions mane and shiitake. Plus getting the spores from the mutant down on some grain today, gonna let that grow out and see whats up, looks promising. :peace:

14 Likes

My hero!!! That’s what I talking about.

4 Likes

Got 1/2 the tray picked since a few were ready this am, will let the others go till tomorrow. :peace:

15 Likes

Got the other half today, was a nice good flush of much needed meds. :peace:

24 Likes

Just beautiful. I may have to take up growing edible mushrooms. :thumbsup:

2 Likes