MUST SEE! Free ebooks link for every potheads library

Here is a link to free ebook downloads for everything from cooking to curing to growing to joint rolling and much more. I couldn’t keep them all to myself so please check them out. I guarentee you will find something you’ll download
www.catnews.org/FREE%20Pot%20Books/

19 Likes

well, the host website sure is interesting… now i know where to get my daily cat news :cat: :cat2:

3 Likes

Well all I can say is Mewow lol :joy:
Find anything of interest there?

1 Like

May I suggest this

Hahaha get really stoned and have fun with this one

2 Likes

how do i actually download or save them tho

@Fresherbs After you click on the link it will open the pdf viewer and click the 3 dots in the right hand corner and then download

1 Like

Anything other than pdf should be downloaded thru your internet browser

ahhh i see. ok, thanks man.

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe is there any way to add this link to the FAQ? That is one hell of a list.

also this thread

4 Likes

Ya please add it. I’d love as many people to have this information with easier access @LemonadeJoe

Currently it is best to mark topic with tag #faq-candidate for later addition to FAQ.

7 Likes

You wont be disappointed! There’s so much info for your downloading pleasure your isp company is going to complain about data useage

The site is back up!!

Free information for all people :books::books:

Good one, mate. :thumbsup: :smiley:

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe, the only way I’ve seen to tag a topic is when I create it, there is an input cell to apply a tag to the topic. I’ve looked for a way to access that input cell again to add a tag to one of my threads and couldn’t find a way to get there.

Thanks, bro

1 Like

@Cobra50 Hey buddy nice to see you in my neck of the woods

In the title of the thread (at the top of the thread), there is a pencil icon at the end to edit the title. From there you can add additional tags. Not everyone has this ability, one of the badges enables it but would think you’d have that ability…

3 Likes

Thanks,brother @Hoodini… Nice list of resources. Particularly like the Fun Book. Finally crosswords that I can finish. :laughing:

You may not have seen this thread: Books, PDF's, and other useful nerdy sh#t
@DavesNotHere started the thread and @Jellypowered added a huge amount of books as well. @MadScientist called the thread, “The Marijuana Library of Congress”. It also has cannabis related reading materials. It might be a good idea to pool your list with that one. Make it a “one stop” source for reading material.

@Northern_Loki, the thread I wanted to add the tag to no longer has the pencil at the top. The same with a couple of my other threads. They are over 3 months old, maybe there is a time limit to editing the 1st post info. Thanks for your response.

3 Likes

You can message or request any mod to help you edit the thread title, I’ve had to do the same on mine before :slight_smile:

2 Likes