Mutant leaves on bagseed grow - what is it?

Can anyone advise me as to what this bagseed could be?

13 Likes

“Confused”, maybe??? Seriously, need more growth to completely make an accurate suggestion, in my opinion. Some pull out of their ugliness/strangeness and be fine. Others, not so much!!! Let it ride. Stay safe, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah will need more time to tell, sometimes they just start out a little funky and grow out of it, I for one like mutant plants but some people don’t. I think this one looks pretty cool, lets see what happens!

5 Likes

Devil’s lettuce.

8 Likes

Looks webbed

This is my stealth fighter.
Grow that!

Look up duckfoot from australia

13 Likes

Yeah Duckweb is what I thought of, but I’ve had plants grow like that several times for the first set like that then be totally normal, I’d say if the next set is very webbed as well then good chance it will continue

7 Likes

Thats good info about if it continues to express. 2 of my 4 webbed have only shown 1 leaf on the plant so far with webbing, 1 has shown 0 and the one of mine pictured has only shown webbed. I’m guessing that OPs plant is homozygous for the webbed gene, just from how it looks.

7 Likes

i think its marijuana

9 Likes

Looks like one of those cookies type strains

2 Likes

Thanks, yes. I did google that before posting. :slightly_smiling_face: And it is in Australia.

2 Likes

Thanks for all your comments and thoughts @anon93244739 @Lucky @misterbee @NIGHTMARE I’m just going to continue growing it out and see how it goes.

3 Likes

Any more seeds from that bag? Lol

2 Likes

I can’t help but wanted to welcome you to the OG community :wave:

3 Likes

Bagseed is bagseed… weed is weed … if you don’t know, we don’t know… Looks cool though, with it’s duck foot thing… May be, but the true leaves a couple nodes up will tell

6 Likes

We might think about it the same way lol, I mean everyone has a durban and there all different and so on.

A few years back Calif state looked at stuff at all these dispos and according to the article i read the claimed the DNA was the same for all of it no matter the name…others followed with there studies

4 Likes

Kinda like how all cubensis mushrooms are the same but slight differences in shape and potency between regions in which they’re found

7 Likes

I didnt beleive the Calif all dna the same , but some of the other stuff that came out was more in line with what i think.

1 Like

But for sure @Baz4, keep growing it out and show us what it looks like as we’re all interested now haha

4 Likes

@anon93244739 No more seeds from that bag… my stoner housemates give me random bag seeds (I don’t smoke, I just grow). And I’m the landlord, so it’s a mutually beneficial relationship! :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you, @G-paS! Nice to be welcomed!

3 Likes