Mutant Ninja Oops!

Hi friends! Not sure I’ve posted much yet but I’m here to be a presence on behalf of Boveda, the 2 way leader in humidity control. I legally grow Cannabis in Canada and write about it for them on their site blog. I’m not here to sell, only to learn and share with other like-minds.

So many things happening right now in my apartment-garden:

I recently donated for a cause and got a crazy cool strain called Oops. It’s “Labrat (cheesey headband x quantum kush) x G14”. I acquired 15 seeds & decided to germ them all thinking some wouldn’t germ.

Well … Oops they all popped :slight_smile:

I knew something was up when 2 of the 15 pushed Cotyledons first with no root out of the seed at all. This must’ve been one of them and I can see why. It was gettin’ crowded in there!!!

16 Likes

Very cool. Twins. Welcome fellow legal Canadian cannibis grower

4 Likes

Thank you! We are a growing force now aren’t we? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes we are. Will be interesting to see what that turns out like.

3 Likes

Would these be considered “ siamese “ twins then ? Lol

Edit: call them Sianinja!

3 Likes

All clones would be twins I guess. And let’s not talk about all the incest. :slight_smile:

I’d like to see breeding of two pairs of siamese twins to get quadruplets. :octopus:

4 Likes

Getting freaky in here!

3 Likes

Here she is with her sisters (all regular seeds but I call them all females til proven otherwise). They’re all about 30 days old. She has gotten more attention, better light, bigger pot than the others but honestly, she’s a giant! I topped her two weeks ago & just transplanted her into an even bigger pot last night.

I’ll keep you posted!

7 Likes