My 1st outdoor winter grow

My 1st outdoor winter grow will grow indoors mostly. To cold and short days won’t be good for my.plant. GUESS I got ready for growing outdoor organic a little early so turning lights back on. Wish me good luck
Seed from hydro hermie bag seed.
1 seed found in was found in a 1/2 oz bag of some good indoor hydro. Strain -???
Using some compost mix I started making last yr.
Until it gets to big and if it’s warm I’ll take her out side to get sunshine. Then back inside.

4 Likes

Good luck with that!

Any indoor lights?

:peace:

2 Likes

day 8

1 Like

I have 2 -15w Wal-Mart led grow lights for now

2 Likes

Sounds like a nice experiment. Best of luck.

I once tried flowering in a window, with 9-10 hour days, in the middle of winter. Major fail. Attacked by PM almost instantly and had to be destroyed.

1 Like

1 Like

I got good lights 2-400w mh. And 2- 400w hps for when it’s time. I used to grow awhile back in a 7×14 room. Sea of green, D.W.C. . KEPT 99 PLANTS AT ALL TIMES, PULLING CLOSE TO 6 pnds every two weeks for 10 years.:money_mouth_face::v:

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re good to go! That’s plenty of light :slight_smile: and a helluva yield.

2 Likes

I have been using the same basic technique for a long time now.

I do not like to leave any plants (in containers) outside overnight,
winter or summer. I always bring them indoors for more stable, protective
environment.
If it is too cold to put them outdoors, they get direct sunlight through windows, if it warms up …
then out they go

I currently live and grow in SoFla, so the plants go out every day in the winter, unless it is in the 50s F, which does not happen often.
They stay indoors under lights if it is a rainy or very cloudy day.

Best of luck with your grow.

6 Likes

IHello Calyxander, I’m not going to try outside. Ive been wanting to, even started a CPLE. Composting, learning K.N.F. , getting what I don’t got. Still don’t have all I need. Just cant wait any more. So it’s actually a indoor organic. I too live down south but it still freezes too much to do a winter crop. It stays warm most of the time but I know what just 1 freeze will do. I will transfer in and out until she gets to big and I won’t take the risk to shock the plant… Thanks for the interest and keep up the good work at O.G… Luv this site✌

2 Likes

+

1 Like

Just some compost mix I made and water for now

2 Likes

1 Like

00te7

1 Like

1 Like

Uploading…