My 1st posted grow

So you guys not sure where to start lol this little girl hoping lol has had a crazy start grew her mom/dad a little late in the year out side and got a few seeds so I just stuck one in the same pot as the mom before it died do to cold. Well it got a little warm here and this one sprouted up so after a few weeks of leaving it in the cold I noticed one morning while feeding the chickens that the ground was frozen on it so I felt bad set up the tent and here we go about a month old and to a rough start :joy::joy::man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Do you know what strain it is?

1 Like

It’s mother was a random seed I found and planted couldn’t tell ya what it was sadly

3 Likes

Random seeds are where legends are found sometimes :v:

4 Likes

She’s got moxie! A little TLC and she should be good as new. lmfao. :joy:

3 Likes

goodluck my brother and godspeed little plant grow on man

3 Likes

Thanks bro fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: on this one

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the love here a pic from today

7 Likes

Got a few good gg4 seeds and some of this one called big bud from Oregon going to start them soon after I move lol been very busy

2 Likes

It’s time to fertilize that lucky devil. “She” is starting to eat her cotyledons.

4 Likes

I’m extremely new to the game and have no idea how to use nuits yet :man_facepalming::sweat_smile: but I have a compost barrel out back and a bunch of chicken shit lol this pot was the plants moms before the cold killed her off

4 Likes

I figured a transplant is in store here soon with some good new soil I’m going get from a friend

3 Likes

I love my compost and chicken shit for the food garden/forest. Amazing stuff.

Since I grow aero I can’t use it on my MJ plants, but I would test out a little at a time on that girl. Good luck!

3 Likes

You guys are the best hands down love this site

3 Likes

You can top dress with some compost, the chicken shit if it’s composted or get some simple organic fish fertilizer. There is also a one step nutrient called Megacrop that you can get a sample of for just the shipping cost about 2 bucks.

6 Likes

Off to a good start!

3 Likes

What would be a good place to get fish fertilizer at? I’m kinda in a small town so don’t have to much to offer

1 Like

Thanks man I’ll post more pics as time goes

2 Likes

Lowes and Home Depot both carry Alaskan Fish Fertilizer. It’s not top shelf, but gets the job done. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Thanks you’re the man

2 Likes