My 2022 Awesomesauce

Ok. My grow this year is now hanging or being trimmed. Found some pics, keep trying to purge but then I’ll find some. But there’s a few early ones and a few if the late.

received_1243472826492962
I know I should label so can be searched, but I write on the pic, only gotta do it once lol.
Top two plants are Putang and Superbud, from left to right. The planter is ringed with cups of water, as either a cat or a raccoon was using it for a crapper. So I put up the redneck hydro-block. Worked great.
The thick ass dark green Cheesequake shown was the male I chose to father many beans.

20 Likes

Nice selections you have there :wink:
I bet your garden reeks.

2 Likes

Well done PVOG!

2 Likes

Actually, my house reeks! Last year it was more dark coffee, this year is like coffee/peppery/skunky.

3 Likes

And more pics…

!
Shaman Plumpers
20220915_151039|500x500 ![20220915_151034|500x500]
Big Shaman Colas
(upload://utOvZVWhoJt1o2wm7hzn0SRyDaQ.jpeg)

22 Likes

They need a double like button. Amazing pictures

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I have been growing for a bit, outdoors my thing. Growing in Massachusetts can be challenging, but like anything else, the more you put into it the more you get out. In the past 4 years or so, I upped my game by learning a lot on sites like this one, stopped growing bagseed and invested in some quality seed. I also start a lot earlier than I used to, and grew a couple autos this year.
I like growing big ass stinky buds, I cant help it, it’s just my thing. But I’m also learning the nuances of quality genetics, and an appreciation for quality vs size. Of course, both would be ideal. I give most of my medicine away, there’s just no market anymore out here, people are so tweaked on spending money at ‘Expenseries’, makes me I’ll. They’d rather spend $40-60 an eighth for some mids ir maybe strong bud, because they like to read the paperwork and stats. Really. So I’m happy to just grow, take pics, make medicine, and bless my friends that need it.

6 Likes

Plants been hanging, chopping them down to run through my new ipower auto trimmer. Throwing out a lot of bud that has signs of any rot or mildew. I got to the first plant, the Shaman, lo and behold, in a branch I’d pollinated, I found seeds. I puffed up like a chicken hawk. Then I found a really sweet plant that I’d also pollinated, and found more seeds. I about fell over. This is my very first, and successful, attempt at breeding. I am over the moon.
Here’s a pic of my fingers before I scraped them…

When I’ve done as much as I can, hopefully finding more seeds in the branches I paintbrushed pollen on, I’ll shoot some pics of my seeds.
Was a strong, thick, Cheesequake male I used to pollinate. Crossed with Putang, Shaman, Superbud, SuperSkunk, Sunny Days, and ahhh, well, gotta keep a couple secrets.
Taken another step on my path as a grower. I feel pretty damn good. Even for an old greybeard hippy.

13 Likes

Taking down my plants ove found the branches I carefully paintbrushed with pollen. O am absolutely ecstatic with the results. Not done yet, but…
20221026_140709

7 Likes

Looks good. All of it.

And now you’re addicted and it’s incurable. :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

4 Likes

And that is the truth! Facts.

3 Likes

@repins12 , here’s some of my pics from this year…

Trim, trim Trim, trim, trim, trim, treeeeeeim…:peace_symbol:20221103_161345

Step One

Step 2

Actually Step 32, but whose counting? :sunglasses:

7 Likes

BTW, these buds are the Shaman I crossed with Cheesequake, I’ll be offering up some seeds as soon as I get the hell outta trim pokey.

2 Likes

Friday morning selection.
Putang & Superbud.
20221104_101357

4 Likes

Two special seeds.

3 Likes

This.
My perfect nightcap. Smooth. No expand, but will smack you right between the 'ol Manson Lamps, clamp a carabiner on your face piercing, pull you outta your chair to get your attention, then let you down on a feathery cloud of ‘ahhhhhhhhh’.
They say don’t get high on your on supply. Fuck them. I think this is the best shit I ever grew. Reminds me of Rainbow.

4 Likes

It’s free fertilizer!

1 Like

Well I’m back from a shitty hiatus. Most important, I’m back. Laid up from a while, but it is good to be able to use a phone again. Can’t wait for this year. Doc says I should be more ambulatory by Feb/March.
Blessings

3 Likes

Welcome Back sir! You need a 2023 thread now!

2 Likes