My 2nd fucked up miracle grow

My 2nd indoor/outdoor grow to date. Was a rough start but on the right path. Thanks to my fellow Troll friends we were able to turn this into a successful grow!
@DougDawson @John_Trollvolta @PadawanWarrior @Johnny_Utah
These dudes are all awesome and always ready to help.
I am very very fortunate that I posted a picture of my Hot Midget wifes ass on another forum and caught there attention…
Be warned I do off the wall shit sometimes.
So on to the pics.
Chapter 1) A few messed up plants
Nov 30th see photos
I accidentally gave 2 week old plants full strength nutrients and they fucking did not like it.

19 Likes

They are alive and kicking, they will get over it. :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Ok wait what :open_mouth: :rofl:.

9 Likes

Chapter 2) Trolls to the rescue

So after posting photos of myself licking gay ass burple lights to make sure they were water proof rhe Trolls came to the rescue. They helped me get my set up right, watering habits in check and over all proper plant husbandry.
Dec 4th

14 Likes

dude if I cannot kill plants you are going to have to work hard at it :wink:

but I will watch you work

all the best and plant seeds

Dequilo

11 Likes

Chapter 4) Ph is a mofo
Bought ph stick and ph up and down after one of the Trolls explained how important ph was. Man whatca difference.
Dec 16th

10 Likes

nice put up a link I need to learn about this PH thing :wink:

6 Likes

Chapter 5) Cut them bitches and tie them down
Gotta say that was scary shit got. Got the plants all healthy and shit and the trolls was like go cut the tops off that shit and when two new branches grow tie all that shit down to the pot and see what happens …

16 Likes

great advice from them Trolls eh?

9 Likes

Chapter 6) Veg Veg Veg oh shit
Got them going good now… lots of help and advice along the way really helped and made this successful for sure.
Jan 5th

14 Likes

Fuck. What chapter am I on?

2 Likes

Chapter 7) lots and lots of work
Jan 19th

12 Likes

You just got outbid brother. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh reallly?

Ok where was i…

Nice turn around :+1:
I’ve learned the hard way ! PH every time you water all deficiency and plant issues usually start with PH

Since I adjust PH every time minimal issues

Paps

6 Likes

Chapter 7) flip them babys
Jan 28th

16 Likes

looking good I cannot wait to see the flowers :slight_smile:

but first I need to win some beans I can never have enough :wink:

2 Likes

You are doing great brother. So now you have all been introduced to our little group. There are 7 (2 have not come here yet as they are pretty busy) in total and we named ourselves the Troll Army. Why you ask, well some strange fellow said “Lol I’m telling you… it’s a band of trolls” and the army was born. A group of us took to PM to share ideas, learn from each other and have a place to communicate off the main forum. When we ran into @Lastmanstandin31 we could not help but bring him into the group. Friendly, fun and willing to learn. I guess the moral of the story is that not all Trolls are evil :slight_smile:

9 Likes

nice so tell me about this PH thing :slight_smile:

link it up troll army I would hate to miss out on important info :wink:

a link my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes