My 30 gal. One plant Blue Dream Adventure

Hey guys n gals. I will be doing a one plant one light grow in a 30 gallon pot. I will be using a 4x8x80 tent, a 1000k hps setup, and one Blue Dream plant. Hope we all can have some fun!

44 Likes

I have germinated 2 feminized blue dream seeds gifted to me from @meesh. These two seeds both germed. In a couple of days I will plant both seeds and pick one plant of my liking before I start up potting.

30 Likes

Sound interesting. I’m in. :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks bud! I am limited on my indoor growing from seed to harvest. This will be my first real setup and real grow as far as trying to grow weight in a proper setup. I will definitely be asking for help through this

5 Likes

Nice. How long are you planning on vegging for? You can get a good size plant in a 5x5 with a 1000w!

3 Likes

Man I don’t know. I’m in uncharted waters here. I’m thinking 7 weeks. Does that sound about right for something of this scale?

5 Likes

Is this something you have ran before?

3 Likes

No sir it’s not. I’m thinking the the tent is 5x5 and 80 inches tall. I’m thinking about doing what @Papalag told me about doing the scrog method. And think that’s a good idea. So I can let the plant grow for a while because I have some height to work with

6 Likes

Let the games begin

Your off to a great start my friend
You got two healthy sprouts and before you know it ,16 or so weeks from know you be smoking some first class blue dream .

Don’t stress to much and remember this take time and patience and I find sometimes it’s difficult to just leave the plants alone !

12 Likes

5x5 is huge compared to the space(s) I work with. I would think that 7 weeks veg and a scrog will fill out nicely, maybe even be longer than you need to get a full canopy. Top early and often and get the trellis in there at a good height to allow for stretch after the flip. Looking forward to checking it out

7 Likes

Yes sir. Boy I hope it’s first class. Yes patients is key on my part. I’m excited about this one.

3 Likes

I will do that. Thanks!

1 Like

30 gallons indoor is blowing my mind. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this to see how you make out.

4 Likes

Lol. Cool! It’s nice to have you along

2 Likes

Good luck with you grow hope it’s a monster

4 Likes

From the blue dreams I’ve seen grown, they like to double in size in flower. If you’re only running one plant in one tent plus maximizing that plant to fill the area I’d get you a nice screen to help spread her out horizontally. 7-8 weeks of a good solid veg should leave you with a plant that will damn near fill the whole space.

8 Likes

If you’ve never done a scrog before

Here’s a few tips

• Set net between 8 to 10 inches above dirt ( give you room to work under the net )
• under the net strip all bud sights and leaves
• every day bend and manage canopy
• fan below the net to help circulate air
• above the net try to remove any of the growth that won’t produce well (pruning is crucial)
• top early and often but remember it will need 2 weeks to recover from topping
• I stop topping 2 weeks before flip

Hopefully some of this helps
Paps

26 Likes

This sounds like fun. Pulling up a chair.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon98660487. @DavesNotHere that’s good to know they double in size. That will help me out lots. Ty. @Papalag thanks for all that. I will do exactly that. I didn’t know how to start off with the net. My goal is just to get as much outta the tent as possible

5 Likes

Is it ok for a newbie to follow along I am a grow diary stalker.

5 Likes