My 3rd grow auto flower

This is my 3rd grow last 2 grows just did some small indica plants,I had unknown strain of seeds in the cupboard for about 7 years,I did make about 400 seeds last grow forcing a female to grow pollen sacks and crossing the pollen with all the females I had

This grow is auto flowers
1sour kush 2 gorilla glue 1 cream 1 blueberry all in a 32-32-6ft tent
Tent is packed out started the grow July 17th sour kush is almost ready to harvest another week should do it

I’m spraying one of the gorilla glues at the minute to make pollen going to make some auto flower seeds

Uploading: 3E2F20BF-
6EE1-4F88-AE0B-BE82C4FAD2BF.jpeg…

17 Likes

I have to watch the black and white dog she loves weed :grin:
She ate the top of one of the plants one time when she hears the zipper to the tent opening she’s in like a shot

8 Likes

My rotty i had 20yrs ago would grab my stash of the coffee table when i napped.She always came to my swamp grows with me and would try to grab a branch of bud…One morning taking a back trail in she sniffed the air and bolted into the bush away from my plot.Trekking after her for a half mile,came in to a huge clearing,that had a 1000 plants.Could not grab her and get out of there fast enough.6 weeks later near harvest time someone was out atv’ing an was forced off the trail into the swamp at shotgun point by 2 dudes.Needless to say that had the OPP swarming over our region.Thankfully my mightymite crosses had all finished.Dogs are wonderful companions and weed lovers too :grin:
Nice grow and happy smokin

Cheers
Smkn

5 Likes

Day 65 of my sour kush auto this plant is done I’ll give it a few more days before giving it the chop,
I’m just giving Water at the minute no nutes,plant grew to 5 feet tall almost out grew my tent,had to zip tie the branches as well it was spreading all over the tent,
Huge kola and fat ass buds,seeds came from growers choice seeds,smells real nice,I still have 4 autos growing in the tent

11 Likes

Beautiful colorful buds and excellently grown.Mad props to ya Irish

Cheers
Smk

3 Likes

Thanks my first time growing autos,I usually just grow little indica normal plants,but I got sick of smoking the same weed all the time lol

2 Likes

I grew mightymite back in the late 90s early 2000s crossed some with ak47,cindy99,sweettooth3 all finished outdoors mid August to 2nd week september.

I am growing out autos this winter both femminized and regulars.To do some auto crosses and some auto crosses with the 10 photoperiods i am running now .

Always nice to have a change and mix things up.

Keep up the great growing and happy smokin👍

2 Likes

Some sweet ass buds sour kush

3 Likes

Took the kola off the plant today,give the rest of the plant couple of more days of light
That’s a 2 litre bottle of soda lol
The sour kush auto

6 Likes

I’m pretty happy how it turned out,

the rest of the plant

6 Likes

Well that’s my sour kush done,not too bad for my first auto grow ,see how much I get once it drys

6 Likes

Looks like a nice little haul for a first run.Well done bro

1 Like

After 3 days of drying in brown bags not to shabby
Sour kush auto,I’ll give
It a better trim after it drys more

6 Likes

Well done some nice tasty looking buds you have there.

2 Likes

92 grams dry weight was kinda expecting more but still better than nothing

4 Likes

Bud is pretty nice made some
Sour kush honey today use buds not shake for the honey it’s pretty strong I found some seeds on the plant as well,pretty good looking seeds I didn’t see one nanner on that plant

5 Likes

Another successful overgrower! Great job! Beautiful plants and buds!

2 Likes

Week 9 of
My gorilla glue auto not to long now plant is almost 5ft tall the other gorilla glue plant is 2
Feet tall
And still nowhere near finished very strange

This is a cream auto flower started August 15th very small plant as well

This is a blueberry auto started August 8th pretty small as well
All seeds were from growers choice

2 Likes

Blueberry and cream both autos

3 Likes

Week 9 of these 2 blueberry and cream the cream has a lot of red hairs on it,see what happens over the next week

4 Likes