My 4x4 photoshoot

Hello all, new here and figured I’d just share some of the current grow I’m doing, a Mac 1, gelato 33, blueberry cheesecake and a cream cheese CBD/thc strain

Mac looks incredible the rest are ok looking. Cream cheese is aggressive and trying to grow into the light, g33 had “issues” and not even showing it
A little nute burn but they all good

Happy to be here can’t wait to share more

20 Likes

Welcome @Lood to OG, looking good! :smiley:

1 Like

Looks awesome man , gonna be watching

1 Like

Wow, nice photo skills man. Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Lood!! :grinning: It’s good to have you!

Nice looking plants man.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
:guitar:

2 Likes

Welcome @Lood! Give us some more info on what you have going on (light, nutes, etc.). Looking good :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone,

I THINK, these girls are in week 7, the tldr; I had some plants in a 4x1 section of a 4x5 2 compartment tent. I didn’t really care for them so I threw them in 12/12 but then they wanted more room, so I threw them into the 4x4 area to get the room they wanted.

For lighting I got a mars hydro TSW 3000 floating overhead and I bought these cheap “Barrina” brand LED lights off of amazon, like 6x42w lights for $100 bucks, figured why not try it and link 4 together to get some light to the bottom of the canopy too, which I think you see in one of the pics, so far they seem to be worth the effort but maybe not worth the heat that cheap led lights put out, especially in Arizona.

Nutes, I’m used to doing the floranova series but I wanted to be a little more specific with what I put in, so sticking with GH got their entire flora line up to try out, the 3 part, liquid koolblooms, calmags, etc. looking great. I feel like these girls can probably use more than the suggested rate, which I think I’m doing about 8ml average per dwc bucket, heres a more realistic pic of it atm just taken this morning

7 Likes

Cheers, man. I used to run GH in DWC many years ago and it worked very well once dialed in. I’ve heard good things about the Calimagic they have these days. Going to give that a try when I get my feet wet again in a few months.

Curious–with how dry it is out that way, do your plants dry super fast after harvest, or are you regulating humidity at all?

2 Likes

I’m debating on this dry stuff “koolbloom” a GH product, supposed to drop it in 2 weeks before harvest, which is when you would flush right? well they have a product for the last week called florakleen, I’m not sure if anyone here has used it but its weird to have a nute to drop in flush then have an additional product that ‘cleans’ the stuff you just dropped in flush…right?..hang on wheres my tin foil hat…do they do anything or just a money grab?

and I regulate the humidity, in my bathroom i can still get 4 days before it starts to get too dry, but if i put my humdifier set to 60% and leave it over 7 days it comes out real nice, just had some deliciously juicy mac after buying a humdifier for that specific reason on my last harvest.

2 Likes

They wouldn’t dare :wink:

2 Likes

@Lood
I’m here in the desert too…
The Koolbloom ,either powder 0-20-20 or liquid 0-10-10, is really to pack on density at the tail end. So after all the structure is built to help it firm up as the trichomes are ripening. So maybe try the Koolbloom 3 weeks to harvest and 2 weeks to harvest, and then flush for the last week?

1 Like

Nice photoshoot! Welcome to OG! :wave:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Welcome @Lood Your plants look excellent. As far as the nutrients, I would rather have them be a bit underfed than the other way around. Don’t over think it.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!

1 Like

I just got it today so I’ll give it to them this week, I have to at least try it out before I knock it. And the florakleen, I’m hoping a little goes a long way. I’ll do it to 2 plants same strain 1 with 1 without and compare on the next grow. Week 8 starting wednesday!

@Lood

Good to see, you found OG…
Nice pics-

2 Likes