My 4x4 tent (multistrain quantum boards)

day 43-44
all strains have been putting off very sweet and fruity smells. the sour d is getting a bit of of the gassy smell now.

the northern lights is starting to swell up a bit and turn purple. i thought this was a 49 day strain but is 56 and 12 more days is probably way too long without food in coco, with how much it’s already faded. i have resumed light feedings. some amber but still quite a bit of clear

the sour diesel i also thought was a 7 week strain (i thought i got all 7 week strains lol) but turns out is a 10 week strain so have resumed feeding it as well. i can already see it beginning to purple in a few spots, so i will expect that later i suppose. also a few amber but lots of clear.

green crack did not have a suggested flowering time on this particular breeders page. other versions stated 50-60 day flowering but it doesn’t have any pistils beginning to change yet. could be it finishes with all white pistils (have heard its true for alaska thunder fuck) so i will need to reach back to check some trichomes soon. this one never stopped being fed, due to pistils.

unknown bag seed is beginning to foxtail a bit, it may be hard to see but it is starting to put out very beautiful pink/red pistils and swelling up. i think it may be nearing finish but it’s in the far back corner. will be able to reach it to scope after harvesting the white widow next week. too much leaf to calyx atm, hoping it will swell more.

this white widow has just under a week to go according to breeder. it finally seems to be packing on a bit of weight and more trichomes now. some areas have quite a few amber and are getting close but there are still some lowers that need a bit more time. might do selective harvesting as it ripens but will probably chop whole to compare affects of different maturities. this one is most dense.

9 Likes

Getting really nice results on this run @legalcanada.

Nice work.

99%

thank you, that is humbling coming from you!

i’m hoping to get at least 0.64 grams per watt, that will give me 1 pound. i screwed my yield i think by ditching the scrog mid flower and letting them go naturally, the 4x4 was only ~75% full at best i think. 6 plants instead of 5 would have filled it out. next time i think i’ll do 9 with less veg time and no scrog

6 Likes

Mmmm, a pound. Just the thought of it.

1 Like

The thought of having to clean around a group of plants scrogged together :confounded:

I am starting to think I like Single Cola plants best. Eye candy.

here’s a bunch of random shots from today in no particular order. the plant with ugly(est) leaves is getting the chop tomorrow. the one in the middle is supposed to run a week longer but it’ll probably be a few days earlier than that, about 10% amber already. that will allow the seedlings room to be raised up

8 Likes

Looks great LegalC!!! A LB sounds amazing right about now…

1 Like

i think i’m being overly optimistic with my hopes :smiley:

1 Like

The one with the pink pistils is pretty :+1:

1 Like

yes it’s strange, they didn’t appear until almost 7 weeks in to flower and only on 2 buds so far, i wonder why theyre there

Just genetic. I’ve seen it from a few bag-seeds, back in the day.
What is that one?

hah, funnily enough it is an unknown bag seed :smiley: i popped 20-25 bag seeds and kept the best one.

1 Like

started chopping some buds, maybe they’ll kinda dry out enough by christmas/boxing dayish so i can give some to my brother as a gift, i basically grabbed ones from the outside which were starting to flop and shading the seedlings too much. they have some more light now. heres some white widow

the northern lights

for my own reference, the top left is northern lights. the rest of top is white widow. bottom right is bagseed and bottom left is sour diesel. those two i think can go for a while longer, but i’ll sample them and also test how trichome maturity affects effects

here is what i did at the top

they’ll all be trimmed dry, the white widow i have only been giving 1/4-1/3 the amount of water for the last 2-3 waterings

11 Likes

What a good brother! Looking good LegalC

1 Like

that’s one way to look at it :smiley: i’m really just being cheap with my money LOL
but i do know he will appreciate the gift more than anything i’d buy him anyways

4 Likes

And your time and love went into this gift. Not cheap in my world.

99%

6 Likes

Great Job Man . Keep up the good work! and merry x-mas!

2 Likes

thank you @OGpharmer that means a lot from you man! merry christmas to you as well i hope 2018 brings you plentiful harvests of the dankest buds!

2 Likes

cut down the white widow and northern lights. the white widow was 3 days past and northern lights 4 days early, but the northern lights had wayyy more amber. maybe i mislabeled the 2 LOL but i don’t think so. NL was directly under the light so maybe that had something to do with finishing faster. the buds will sit in these boxes until tomorrow and i’ll pluck the fans and hang em up somewhere.

both had a lot of under developed buds due to lack of light i guess but i don’t have time or patience for letting them go longer. that shit will become shatter. i guess the bag seed was heavily leaning on the other 2, it’s just a flop fest now and also looking pretty larfy. next time i’ll use stakes to spread them and will be more vigilant on pruning unwanted bud sites during flower.

9 Likes

Looks like someone if going to spend some time in trim jail :scissors:

3 Likes