My 4x4 tent (multistrain quantum boards)

here’s the northern lights hanging, i cut a lot more individual branches because it was in the back and hard to reach

white widow. its definitely a lower yield but it was in front so i was able to cut bigger sections at a time

i was too lazy to remove any leaves so i just hung them whole. is 58-62* an ok temperature to dry at or should i raise it up do you think?

6 Likes

Important to keep air moving so that mold does not set in. Also, spread the bows, let air in between.

1 Like

Love bud laundry…the smell must be intense! They look great and will be looking forward to the smoke report

yes i have fans in the room circulating but not pointed directly at them, this is OK?

2 Likes

Yeah, just keep it moving.

Temp is fine. Product looks really fine.

Nice work @legalcanada

2 Likes

the white widow i took down on the 22nd was done drying, a little over dry actually, i guess because the buds were a little smaller and airier than the other strains. it was the whole top row except the very left branch. the unknown bag seed from same day is almost ready. don’t have any empty jars so i guess i’ll cure it in a ziploc bag until i get some. smells a little grassy still but got a 0.1 of finger hash that smells pretty decent. smoke report to follow for an uncured joint and finger hash in the bong.

10 Likes

Not having enough jars is a good problem to have! :clap:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to hear how she tastes.

6 Likes

Ha! Ha! Ha! Holy sh!t that is funny and cute! :joy:

1 Like

I am in “like prison” all day every day. Gotta find stuff.

3 Likes

Serious Q Ive been wonderin for a while now. Why veg so big then lollipop? You could have just started scrogging or LSTing them basically at a few weeks old after topping them.
All the crap you lollipop off underneath is just wasted veg time.
Tons of people do exactly as you did, it just always puzzled me.

1 Like

i didn’t really mean to veg as long as i did, there was like a month i just completely neglected them barely watering once a week. you can tell from the first picture how sad they all look. then i was trying to get them healthy again and clear up thrips before flipping. it was more of an accident.

2 Likes

Bigger roots, bigger fruits! :grin:

3 Likes

Stress seems to bring the best out of the plant.

Go figure?

1 Like

cut off a few branches early to do a wet trim for comparison. all is the unknown bag seed except far right is the sour diesel. damn it smelled gassy. the sour diesel said 70 days but is actually probably ready at ~56, it’s got 25%+ amber even on the lowers so i’ll probably cut it down in another day or 2. the green crack is starting to fade so prob another 1-2 weeks. and the bagseed i’m guessing 2+ weeks

8 Likes

I have a friend that can help you with that bagseed harvest.

3 Likes

been steady trimming. 2 plants are dried and trimmed. 2 more plants were cut down yesterday or the day before to dry. the green crack is last plant to go and will prob be cut down in the next day or 2.

i’m going to get my blurple back from my neighbour to finish up the solo cup plants so i can start giving the bodhi tree seedlings the attention (and light schedule) they deserve!

5 Likes

Nice harvest bud! Looking forward to hearing all the ooey gooey details when you smoke em… :triumph:

1 Like

i am quite sure i’ll surpass my goal of 1g/w (700w fixture) i’m over halfway there and under half done trimming… unfortunately my RH in drying area is only 20 to 30 percent so some of it got a little over dry… so i sealed it up in a garbage bag for a day to bring the stickiness back. they were all hung full plant so i guess lots of moisture left in the stocks etc… worked well

full pictures and smoke reports to follow, i’m still sampling and trying to get an idea. the white widow and northern lights are done trimming and in bags (no jars, gonna check dollarama) i am about half done trimming the bag seed, which i’ve named M.I.A. and the sour diesel was fully dried out and thrown in a garbage bag last night to draw out some moisture. will begin trimming that today. the green crack was cut and hung yesterday.

the tent is now empty except for the 2 solo cup plants and the seedlings. i went and got my blurple fixture and timer back from my neighbour so today i’ll set the solo cup plants up to finish in another location and finally dedicate some TLC to the seedlings. sorry @LED_Seedz for neglecting them this long. pictures to follow later today of everything

3 Likes

Just a heads-up, the black garbage bags have an odor-removing chemical embedded in the plastic.
Best way to rehydrate for me is to get it trimmed and in jars, then add a piece of citrus peel until you reach desired humidity.
They have 1/4-lb size mason jars at Canadian Tire :wink:

5 Likes