My best strain for your best strain.......let's trade

Lemon Cherry Gelato x Con Leche (triangle kush x white og)

My best strain that I’ve made is Logcake, been working these seeds for over a year and found a few amazing phenos. All Phenotypes are kush flavored with most having a yellow Pebbles cereal taste. They’re lanky plants with dense nugs that are a treat to trim. The green OG dominant ones are done in 60-65 days and the crinkly leaved, yellow pistil plants may benefit from going 10 weeks. Stony and delicious!

Logcake 11 -yellow pistil,purples when chilly, my keeper. (Kushberry and Lemon cereal)

Logcake 13 light green buds with orange pistils- (more sweet kush, less lemon)

I’d be down to trade if you are interested. Happy growing :slight_smile: :star_struck:

34 Likes

Beautiful! I love the write-up and the photos are gorgeous.

2 Likes

You looking for anything specific?
@LoveDaAutos

3 Likes

I started this thread thinking ya’ll would come in and like @tresbundles did do a little write up on the best strain you have currently that you have enough seeds to trade with others.

But I can see now how it appeared I was saying let’s trade! LOL I meant if anyone wanted to participate and share info on their best currently we could all then potentially trade with each other if that made sense.

That said…What’s your best strain right now? LOL

9 Likes

They look and sound fantastic! Good work man!

3 Likes

This is what I have made by myself, it’s an all time favorite heavy weight.!!! Many people have some already but you never know…

IMG_20221104_200530_722

11 Likes

Trading is a big part of og. It really spreads genetics all over the place.
I was more curious about what direction you were going in sativa/indica for preference. It’s really cool seeing seeds you made being grown by others out there.

Stardawg early Iranian

19 Likes

And that’s the red pheno you spoke about in your journal? That one is pretty uncommon I would suspect?

1 Like

Love that buddy. You got me with the fade right off.

2 Likes

Sadly I don’t think so. The red pheno pictured on the label was different in the fact it was completely red. This had the complete red fade to it, just not the whole coverage. I also have the f2s from this plant separated in vials. I have some left, then some other seeds from the whole run. They at this point are f2s.

3 Likes

Thanks, bud! :star_struck: I am really happy with how they’re coming out. I have plenty of F2s to trade if anyone ever wants to run some.

2 Likes

Thanks man it’s a sick plant, I fell in love with the fade and yield it brings.

2 Likes

I actually just posted on the “Only Haze” thread the other day asking for advice and suggestions. I have a very dear longtime friend who is celebrating her 73rd birthday the end of August and she is a HUGE sativa lover. The racier and hallucinogenic it is the more she likes it. I wouldn’t have a clue where to start to find a strain like that. I think the Golden Tiger I grew would be the closest thing to something like that and fear it would be okay as a gift but not good enough for the birthday. I did not get any advice probably because I sounded like I do here, like a noobie with no clue which is pretty accurate. :smile:

5 Likes

I think she’ll love it! Most stuff today is a hybrid, so what she wants is hardly ever seen. Only people growing this type of stuff are doing it for their head.
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:
We are all noobs at some point. Whenever I start learning something new I’m a noob again

8 Likes

So @Emeraldgreen can you go into further detail about that magnificent cola in that photo? Curious about the Stardawg early Iranian…what is the lineage please?

2 Likes

I think I need to have some of these in my collection. Have you got 10 of the F1s available to trade? I of course have autos and some photos too.

2 Likes

Stardawg clone I have that I hit with Oregon green seed early Iranian. The early Iranian is sold as a fast indica 49 days or so.
It’s the exact opposite of what your friend is talking about. Nap time :sleeping:

6 Likes

Sadly no I have a bunch of f2s. From the original f1s I used. I have 5 left for a back cross. They are not for trade. I have f2s available for days.

2 Likes

Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart: Everyone :disappointed:

3 Likes

Is there someone here on OG who you would recommend who might have some of the magic beans needed to make the birthday a memorable one? Maybe someone you know and could “introduce” me to?

3 Likes