My Black Cherry Chem ladies

These girls were started by seed.

19 Likes

Pictures would help a lot more bro! We like Purdy pics :camera_flash::popcorn:

2 Likes

Sorry I had a blonde moment. I think you can see them now.

4 Likes

Much better. . . Good job looking GREAT! And lovely flowers too. I like the staging.

4 Likes

Thank you so very much, I grew a beautiful sugar black rose strain last year outdoors that hermied during the last couple weeks of flower so that was really discouraging. Not sure what happened. But this year I’m thinking positive, no Hermies!

3 Likes

Poor genetics coupled with excess stress I would assume. . . I send you good (anti-hermie) juju your way! I’ll be watching

3 Likes

Fine looking Girls @ewok162. Are those Pansies? If you have problems with deer, you can place Marigolds around your Girls. Deer hate 'em & will stay away. Good Job!

4 Likes

Thanks for the good ju-ju. :innocent:

2 Likes

They are Marigolds thank you. This why I use Them➖Annual Marigolds can be used anywhere to deter Mexican bean beetles, squash bugs, thrips, tomato hornworms, and whiteflies. They are also known to repel harmful root knot nematodes (soil dwelling microscopic white worms) that attack tomatoes, potatoes, roses, and strawberries.

5 Likes

I did not know that. . . Thanks now I can get the wife to grow flowers that are ACTUALLY benifical

2 Likes

Marigolds!!! I need to get my vision checked, lol. We use them around our tomatoes. Good to know they deter other critters. I learn something new every time I’m here. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hey these plants are looking happy. Few weeks to go before they really start to stink. Nice.

Gonna need a lot of marigolds to cover that odor :laughing:

Looking forward to the taste reports.

5 Likes

Thank you, I live in a legal state and my neighbors are all 420 friendly, and we have tall fence with dogs for protection. I just have to watch for possible thieves when they start to smell.

2 Likes

Figuring out the like button now are we?? :+1:

2 Likes

_ you need to build a wall_!!!

2 Likes

:+1::heart_decoration::v:Yes I have and I like It!

1 Like

No wall needed, LOL, just Marigolds :innocent:

Today’s pics of my Black Cherry Chem girls

5 Likes

5 Likes

today’s pics of the Black Cherry Chem girls

3 Likes