My Brand New Setup

1000 Hps & Reflector

fan & filter 6 inch

Right side electrical & drying / Left side 4 x 4 Scrog, I ordered 2 - 47 inch nets to be installed.

1 clip extreme oscillating fan 1000rpm…

some grow pics from the past…

22 Likes

Sounds like a cool setup.

I’ll pull up a chair for the show.
and welcome to Overgrow!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch Gpaw…

2 Likes

Looks like a nice set up I’ll follow along .

1 Like

hello brò congratulations on your setup I will be here to observe because 1000 watts not everyone can work with it … great brò

1 Like

I have used a 1000 watt hps for 11 years now and have not had any complaints or set backs… thanks for the encouragement…

Vey Nice early xmass gift from my wife …
It brought the temps way down in my tent…

4 Inch Air Flow Booster Fan with ventilation going into the bottom of the tent and sits on the floor were the other ventilation sucks in the winter air controlled with a temp monitor and small alert sound if it dips 10 degrees or gets hotter I can be alerted…

5 Likes

Sweet setup.
Best of fortunes!

1 Like

Long Overdue Update

Strains Under 12/12 Except the 2 Auto’s that went in tonight…
Strawberry Glue
Blueberry X Skunk #1
Purple Urkel
Ayhuska Glue
Auto Pounder
Sweet Amnesia Haze XL

My Free Clones Update & New Pics Here Below

5 Likes

Looking fantastic!
Weird thing here in the US: those bamboo stakes have been real hard to come by in my area due to the supply chain issues…

1 Like

I bought my 2 (25) per bag 3ft tall for $10 at Ace Hardware near me but here you go…
https://www.acehardware.com/departments/lawn-and-garden/planters/plant-supports/7384704

2 Likes

The 3 Plants to the right of the pictures and Tallest plant display
1989 Seeds (Blueberry x Skunk #1)

4 Likes

Hope you don’t mind I’ll be tagging along. I recently expanded my grow space from a tent into a storage room in the basement. It’s cinder block, approx 10’x6’. I’ve been having a few issues stabilizing the temp & humidity. Thought I might learn a thing or two over here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like