My Bubble hash making tech

mmm yah I ripped it and I have another batch all crystallized up as well. It turns solid and sparkly, tastes real good!

1 Like

never knew i could just dry in any freezer, thanks man.

1 Like

It’s where the flavor is at, for sure! Make sure you specially prepare it to dry in the freezer or else it’ll take forever.

2 Likes

There’s the batch of rosin I’m testing today, it’s been curing in the fridge for 2 months and it’s like a little rock. It smells sublime and tastes lovely!

8 Likes

Yeah they can change a lot while curing. I also had it go crystalised. Once it warmed to room temp it was still quite hard. Like it was a honeycomb or something with the syrups between the structure. So once I mashed it and stirred it up it went very runny. Then all the smells came out and wow! Very tasty.
Oh yeah, and looks like a metallic tan colour. I’m not sure where all the sparkles come from :woozy_face:

3 Likes

one day I’ll examine it at a microscopic level… see what sparkles. The sparkles have been seen in bubble hash and the rosin. Even the rosin fails I made sparkles in the light.

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe I started at the end of the thread to say - I am just starting my journey

• the washer and bags have arrived today and I need to practice.
2 Likes

sweet! Can’t wait to see what you can crank out.

1 Like

I seriously doubt this is the end of the thread. hehehe. This is a game changer.

I’m getting confident enough I ordered 25micron rosin press bags. My pics are horrible because i didn’t want it out of the freezer long enough to take good ones. Over halfway dry, but still some darker/wet areas. I was worried about freezer burn, but I don’t really know what freezer burn is or how it works, and it hasn’t appeared.

5 Likes

Freezer burn is what is known as freeze drying.

5 Likes

Oh.
lol. I guess I do have some freezer burn then. LOL

2 Likes

THE PIZZA BOXES DO NOT WORK. It started to dry then stalled out for weeks. Once I got it in there uncovered it started drying again. So now its finally almost dry almost a month later. By then the color is getting darker. So don’t bother with the pizza box idea.

I didn’t realize you had 2 threads going @JoeCrowe . I just posted here again in case anyone sees my last post they hopefully wont try it that way. I have more hash, so I’ll redo it the right way and post in the right thread later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New stuff is always worth a try! succeed or fail, you’ve learned something. Yah over on the revisited thread I’m making rosin too.

2 Likes

Have you ever tried making rosin from finger hash?

1 Like

This may sound surprising but I actually never make finger hash. I would have to touch the buds with my fingers… which I never do. After a day long trimming session I’m the only non-glove wearer with resin-free fingers heh heh. I only touch the stalks.

7 Likes

what brands your machine their @JoeCrowe

1 Like

I use a dewalt plug in drill with a cake mixer I cut one side of the tab off so it can lock in place. I can post a photo of it later, I’m just recharging my camera right now.

1 Like

i actually meant your rosin press, im also in canada so i was intrigued seeing your successes with it. I would only be smashing bubble as well, figure I should take notes and ask.

1 Like

oh yah it’s an ecofarms electric press. It’s some strange chinese canada thing where they hook you up with grow shit shipped straight from hong kong to your door. The shipping was really expensive and there were no instructions, so I had to figure out how to program it myself. hah hah! I can tell you all about how I did it, for anyone who gets a nuts ass machine like that.

2 Likes

thanks @JoeCrowe im gonna have a look at it, i wasnt to worried when i read it didnt come with instructions in your previous posts as i knew you would be happy to share your programming :pray: I appreciate how youve always answered any questions ive ever asked, much appreciated and much love brother

1 Like