My crosses, breeding projects and tests summary thread

As the site keep growing I’ve opened this thread to try to summarize here my works, the tester grows from local growers and mine.
Will organise it in “1 post / 1 cross” dedicated updated posts to try to clutter less

For those who don’t know me, I’ve been growing since 2000; mainly hydro in various “flavors” with soil for bonsai parents.
I’m quite pedantic on the importance of :
knowing the basics of genetics when we plan on making seeds (for any reason);
stopping the wild spreading of fake knowledge going on online;
K.I.S. method :wink: ;
More
To
Come
[Disclaimer]
I’m not here to win a “nicest user of the community” prize so I’m not licking any ass, nor giving a $&@# about haters (don’t loose your time here :wink: )
I’m here cause it’s “home”…Since looongtime.

Thanks for chiming in.
DS
This is my thread so feel free to complain but I’m keeping it clean

14 Likes

pretty good idea… whats gonna first on the list?

Glue Bubble
Aka Gluebble :smile: aka “black cap” for testers.
(Strawberry Glue * BubbleHaze)

Parents are a TH Seeds Strawberry Glue with great resin production, good yeld and effects but somehow lacking in the taste department and my #1 and #2 BubbleHaze males. The males were very similar in shape with a difference in stem rubbing, one more sweet, while one more spicy.
DS

Tester grow outdoor in soil :
Male

Fems

10 Likes

Mob-Bubble
Aka “MobBle” :smile: aka “red Cap” for testers
(M.o.b. * BubbleHaze)

Parents are a TH Seeds MoB that was a b**** to clone and had good resin production, normal yeld, was ready in < 50 days but had just a hint of berries , father was the sweetest of the bubble hazes.
DS

Same Tester grow outdoor in soil
A nice short male

Female

Update
More females from a different tester

5 Likes

MoonBubble
aka “blue cap”

(Moonshadow * BubbleHaze)
Parents are a Norstar Moonshadow and the spicier of the BubbleHaze males.
This particular MS had a lovely spicy :lemon: taste, good effect but small “rack” so the goal here was to improve growth pattern by BH great structure.

Ds

7 Likes

Orangina Fizz

(Agent Orange * BubbleHaze)

This is an “unnecessary” cross between my selected “Orangina pheno” of AO and the BH males.
unnecessary cause Orangina is already a great specimen… great taste, buzz, pest resistant , take shit well, clones easily and can be grown both sog or big plant style with great results so she doesn’t “need” any improvement but I thought “wtf, let’s see what comes out” :blush:
Edit : it’s more a “wtf, let’s see wich one is the dominant” than a “let’s see what happens now”… Just to clarify… :wink:

DS

8 Likes

Thread cleaned, posts updated, some pics added.

Edit 14/12/2018 : New Mob-ble pics from a different tester added.

DS

4 Likes