My doctor forgot

Hey guys. My doctor forgot to call in my benzodiazopine. I’m really suffering right now and can’t get ahold of anyone at the clinic.
Is there anything I can take that will help me get through this other then weed? I don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

Shit- weed is the best for it. Do you have other medication available to you at all?

2 Likes

I might be able to find some old anti depressants. Just anything to keep me from having a seizure and out of the hospital

2 Likes

I feel you man. Prozac at 10 or 20mg is pretty safe. Mind you I am in no means a medical… anything really. I just read about every med I take, and I’ve been up and down the anxiety/depression drugs. There are some other possibilities on what the old pills are, when in doubt you can Google it by the pill.

2 Likes

I will eat some smoke. Just have to know that taking chemicals every day for 20 years and then o the doctor forgot go to the hospital just reached my breaking point. Only thing I can think of doing is to load up on some anti depressants and hope for the best

2 Likes

Kind of, but don’t overload. Keep it reasonable.

Old bud especially or overripe, high in CBN. Sleep on through.

3 Likes

Feel for you man be safe how about zanax?

3 Likes

Xanax would work. Any benzo would just to get me through

2 Likes

I found a 15 year old valium. What do I do when it wears off. I’m thinking 7 grams of smoke should help. Gosh thing is I have seizures without my meds. I’ll be alright. If not u all will know cuz I won’t be posting here anymore. Lol

3 Likes

Sadly I’m unaware of the anti-seizure side, but I do know Benzos and withdrawals, and you should be good. Just try to relax how you can. Only thing to do when it’s out of your hands.

3 Likes

Your right. Man I tell ya if I had a dollar every time I had problems with doctors and nurses and pharmacies…

3 Likes

stop. go to grocery store. 10$ lemon balm. vitamin aisle.

:+1:

you’re good.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Is that a joke? Is that a real thing?

3 Likes

You’d be surprised what works, only catch is were all different. So what works for one may not work for all.

5 Likes

If your taking a low dose you should be fine. If you can get your hands on any kind of benzodiazepine that would be great. I know what it feels like. I used to drink if I didn’t have mine. I used to take more then I was supposed to. Never had a seizure but everyone is different. Just have someone keep an eye on you if you start feeling off. If it gets bad go to the ER. Hopefully it don’t come to that. The antidepressants won’t help. Most of the time they have to build up in your system to work. Best of luck to ya.

3 Likes

I second lemon balm. Or call a telehealth doctor? As long as I can prove i have a valid script, and ran out, they give me a 10 day supply until I can get into my dr.

4 Likes

Gabapentin, alcohol, phenubit, lyrica, picamilon. Anything gabaergic will help. I hate to recommend alcohol, but it should help quite a bit, especially if you were on a high dose. One of the big concerns and considerations right now is avoiding seizures. Sudden withdrawals from benzodiazepines are far more serious than anything homeopathy can treat. If you were on what would be considered a high dose, I’d urge you to go to the hospital instead–this can be fatal.

Edited to add: You can buy benzodiazapine research chemicals like flubromazolam, as well, legally online. There are more than a few legal benzodiazapines you can buy legally online. That’s an exceedingly dangerous road to go down, though, if you don’t have experience with research chemicals.

4 Likes

Kava kava and taurine are legal and over the counter and bind to gaba receptors. Taurine does wonders for me!

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m glad u all can understand my situation. I am on a high dose.
First time I had problems with this I was taking on average 10 millagrams of xanax a day for 7 years then I got sick was admitted to the hospital and they did not give me any xanax I had 3 serious seizures… I have such bad anxiety and panic disorder from my alcoholic abusive dad growing up. I’m not whinning but…

I got ahold of the guy who runs the clinic where I get my meds… told him what’s up and how the doctor was forgetful. I just got a call from the nurses your meds are being filled. I got lucky again on this one…

12 Likes

Tired of the hospital. I will never die there. Told that to the ceo of my clinic too…

4 Likes