My first auto grow

Hello
This is my first try at indoor growing , and my first auto grow…
Germed 5 Short Stuff Reg Mix on 21st of May with the intention to throw them outdoors, like I did every year for the past 3 years. They were planted in a 4L bucket under a 15w screw in led for the first 2 weeks, I was hoping I would get a male to make more seeds, that did not happen but I still have 6 from the same mix.
Along with the ss pack I got 9 femmed freebies that I planted…again, my plan was to move them outdoors but the weather sucks *never had such a rainy cold summer in years, so i decided I could keep them inside, along with the 5 short stuffs …
They are all under 60w of leds in various stages … My plan is to add 30 more watts and add 6 more (if I can fit them) short stuff mix seeds under them… I also have a bad looking photoperiod seedling that I hope I can throw outdoors soon, also 3 more autofem freebies I`m thinking of planting outside.
. Anyways…How do I post pics ?

2 Likes

The 5 short stuff seeds at around 15 days I think

Same plants on June 17 th (after bringing them back by train because of rainy weather… Nute burned too.

Plants now under 30w of led (do not lol at my poor indoor setup :rofl:

Sorry for so many edits

6 Likes

very nice I have never grown auto-flowering plants before

so I will be following along

long ago I posted and watched Mdanzig working on his stuff

all the best and happy growing

Dequilo

5 Likes

I am hoping to do some autos soon and have to get a set up. I am along for the ride and hope to gain even more information. Any one got a lighter for this joint?

5 Likes

The 5 short stuffs

Auto Purple Gorilla and 2 Auto Gorilla Shizzle seedslings
Currently germinating six more short stuffs

2 Likes

Forgot to add … the 3 auto ww and the photoperiod were moved outdoors 3 days ago. I hope I did the right thing :expressionless: