My first Auto harvest

I wanted to post a photo of my tiny auto. It is a Free Barney’s Auto fem seed that was transplanted as a seedling in a puck into a three gal. I put it in a corner with the China led and lots of LITFA. It was on 18/6 with the Kung testers than on 12/12 with them. They are under 2- T5’s in the veg tent as the flower tent is vacated for harsh cleaning.

Before mowing the cover crop:

Harvest Day. The envelope is about 10" so the plant was about 12"

21 Likes

looking good @G-paS!!

cute little thing…
in have one that’s like 3in tall that I’m flipping on saturday that’ll make a little one bud wonder lol

6 Likes

They are so cute and easy. The bugs seem to stay away too. It is a one bud wonder.

4 Likes

haha imagine if it got more attention ;), what are you planning on running next ?

1 Like

I have to finish the Kung for swamp and than try exterminating all bugs before starting back up. I would like to start the autos from @ReikoX and the rest of the GM from @LED_Seedz.

8 Likes

good first go with auto

1 Like

@G-paS you did GREAT! Awesome job! :+1::popcorn::camera_flash: how did she smoke?

1 Like

I only eat :grin::cookie::cake::fork_and_knife: Still hanging :seedling:

1 Like

Well then let me know how she tasted I guess lol when she’s done. Does drying it first help the taste? I figure you could decarboxylate the plant right after you harvested and make it into whatever yummies are your favorite without having to dry it first. I only dry bud for cooking purposes when I use it like a spice in mainly Mexican and Italian food dishes

You could be right I don’t know! I dry and jar and use as needed.

I figured that was the case after I wrote all of that lol so I didn’t wanna delete it all. But ya and if you use fresh herb and don’t decarboxylate it you won’t get “high” but that’s what I find works the best for my medicinal uses. But a good “high” is needed just as much too lol

1 Like

I just dropped 6 of the 10 autos Crystal Candy X ? @ReikoX sent me. One was broke but I thru it in any way. I am hoping things will go better for these babies.

12 hours 2 roots and one cracked

24 hours 4 roots and put into rooter plugs, 1 other still may pop

36 hours the 4 have heads poking up

@ReikoX these are your autos. Crystal Candy X not sure as I can’t make out the other name. Do you remember?

3 Likes

Bug Devil XL is likely the other one.

1 Like

I am having the well guy coming out Monday. I may have to have a new well drilled. I hope this will take care of some of my water issues. Not looking forward to the Bill though, I am sure it is more than the $2K it cost 40 year ago. :fearful::fearful:

With better water and lighting and PM knowledge, I am hoping to kick butt with my @ReikoX autos.

4 Likes

You’re gonna do great!

The new lighting will take some getting used to, hope you got some sunglasses handy :wink:

1 Like

Yep, I do but haven’t used them yet. That will change.

These are the first 4 Auto from @ReikoX

I went to drop the other pack and the USPS totally crushed them.
I hope there are one or two OK.

3 Likes

The seedlings are under 2-2’ T5’s, How should I switch them over to the new light.

Moved under new light any suggestions @ReikoX, your autos, @Jellypowered and @anon58740919. They were doing so good I was afraid to move them.

Up potted to 3 gal and under new Sol lights.

5 Likes

Your plants will be completely different under good lighting.

This is gonna be great.

Go girl!

How far away are the lights from the canopy now?

99%

2 Likes