I opened the window and let some fresh air inside. The sun is so intense rn I made use of see mirrors to reflect the light directly on the lower sections and Ingrid now is getting plenty of light as well on her top.
Let's see if this plan is going to work out or not.
Not much change that's different from the usual. Soil is drying out faster now. The traps have been catching flyers pretty well now on day 2. Hopefully I didn't get one of the DOA nematodes, but I still have another sponge to use just in case I did this one wrong.
Harmony is rapidly losing leaves. Apparently the leaves snapped at a point near the base partially and that's causing the color change. At the rate she loses leaves I can only hope the trend doesn't continue to the buds or hasn't already.