My first breeding project

Tonight I will be taking a cut off a pisthash mom rooting it and putting it into flower. It will then be hit with sour bubble pollen in 2-3 weeks. The offspring will be called either sour-bubble nut or sour bubblekum

19 Likes

Gotta work on that name :laughing:

11 Likes

May i suggest “Sour Stash”??

Sour x Pistachio

Not sure your buddies will wana smoke your “kum” cross but i could be wrong :man_shrugging:t2::rofl::rofl: lol! Either way it sounds like a good cross. Best of luck!

6 Likes

Are you sure the strain is called Pistache and not Pistachio?

I’ve never heard of a cannabis strain called Pistache… only the ornamental trees, the Chinese Pistache being the most common of the 7 types of ornamental trees.

I’m not just into plants… I’m a tree guy too.

I have heard of a cannabis strain called Pistachio, bred by Humboldt Seed Company back in 2019.
There is also a strain called Sour Pistachio.

2 Likes

Those names are off putting. I wouldn’t smoke kum bud.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s called Pisthash. It’s real, I’ve had my eye on it for some time.

Those names sound like something Matt from Riot Seeds came up with.
Strains with disgusting names are less appealing to people looking for something that sounds palatable.

I found the genetic information on the Pisthash strain I was searching for… it worked a lot better when I spelled it correctly.

It’s a cross between Biscotti x French Macaron.
If the genetics are put in order, then it’s easy to see that Pisthash is a hype strain made from a few regurgitated strains.

That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s bad, but it’s definitely not a worked strain and will have a lot of variation where phenotypes are concerned. I’m also willing to bet that finding a keeper GSC phenotype or Kush phenotype wouldn’t be that difficult to find in a handful of Pisthash seeds.

Here are all the genetics that Pisthash is made of, starting with its parental lineages.

Biscotti = Gelato25 x Florida OG
French Macaron = Gelato33 x French Cookies

Gelato25 = Sunset Sherbet x GSC
Florida OG = OG Kush x Pakistani
Gelato33 = Sunset Sherbet x GSC
French Cookies aka Platinum Cookies aka GSC

Sunset Sherbet = GSC x Pink Panties
Pink Panties = Florida Kush x Burmese Kush
GSC = F1 Durban x OG Kush

… you see what I mean?
Pisthash can pretty much be boiled down to GSC, Kush and a little bit of Durban Poison.

Great things may be in your future!

8 Likes

All I know is it’s some fire smoke and and an easy grower. The names fine, my biggest buyers literally a brothel

6 Likes

So, they are obviously down with Kum lol

4 Likes

Sour Double Bubble.

1 Like