My first cultivation ever.

Hello to everybody. I’m preparing for my first cultivation ever. Hold my fist
In the photos 5 days from planting.I have 4x Tutankhamun, 3x Glueberry and 1x Critical car. I’m going to do a fertilization experiment to see how big the difference is between fertilized and unfertilized plants. You have chosen Jungle Starterpack outdoor x as your fertilizer.
I’m sorry, but I don’t speak English, so I’m translating a translator for me.

Ps: ignore that mess :grin:.

31 Likes

you got a light over those seedlings to bulk them up at 18/6?

5 Likes

I will always give photos and some comment here after a while. And I’m just going to ask what size textile pots to choose? Please only in liters. Gallons have different sizes. :wink:

6 Likes

Hello man, welcome … You will like OG, I have been here for about 150 days and I am positively surprised every day …
In the international category, you can find a topic and chat in your language, also depending on the translator …
Stay safe, and if I can help I’ll be around …

hug

5 Likes

Hi. Light will not pass through those cups. I looked before I put it in them. I normally grow tomatoes and cucumbers in them.

5 Likes

Thank you for the welcome :slightly_smiling_face:.
I’ve only been here a short time, but I read and read. And the more I read, the more I don’t know :grin:. Thanks for the advice on the international group, I didn’t know that.

7 Likes

Are you running artificial lights to help the plants grow in the early spring? Or are they just in the window getting light from outside?

3 Likes

They are only in the window, but they have enough daylight I have windows to the south. I’m not ready for indoor yet. I just want to try what is the difference between the plants that I will fertilize and which I will not. I mean height, vitality, etc … And of course yield.

5 Likes

Looks like you’re off the starting line-

I’d transplant to 3 gallon (11.3 liter) pots after the 2nd full set of leaves are out.

Good luck-

4 Likes

Thanks for advice. Will those 3 gallon flower pots be enough for the end of her life, or do you move to larger ones?

2 Likes
  • What is the composition of her soil
1 Like

It is a substrate for sowing and propagation from the company Agro. They don’t even sell anything from another company here.

2 Likes

Hey man! Did you ever put some potting soil around your seedlings and some light source above them?

2 Likes

It’s a must man

1 Like

Hi. No, not yet. Well, they have enough lights, and I don’t even know what I should light them up to.

2 Likes

if you don’t have the loot you can just hang a few shop fluorescent bulbs over them on an 18 on 6 off cycle. Otherwise you can buy a fancy LED light.

1 Like

I’ll put them out in pots in mid-May. I didn’t know I still had to shine on them.

6 dní od vyklíčení.

10 Likes

It’s a pleasure to look at them like this, I really enjoy it. I’m happy with them.

10 Likes

So I advised with lighting and I ordered this on usb. Then they will go out, so I hope that will be enough in the beginning.

4 Likes

They should be more robust when they go outside after using the additional lighting.

3 Likes