My first cultivation please comment. Right or wrong?

My first cultivation please comment. Right or wrong?Hi, I am growing for the first time in a 120x120x 200 growing tent. I have it in the Amazon aeroponic system under a 600w CMH bulb. The girls are autoflower 9x Big Bang.

26 Likes

Not bad for your first run. Especially with a hydro set up. What’s the temperature and humidity of your tent and ph?

1 Like

Looks a lot better than my first grow lol it was a train wreck lol l

5 Likes

Thank you. The temperature is 24-28 ° C and I keep the humidity at 40-50% Ph je 6-6.5

4 Likes

Ok, it looks good. I just noticed that some of the plants have the serrated edges of the leaves pointed up and some of the leaves droopy. That’s usually a first sign of temp, humidity or root issues. The temp and humidity sound good so I’m thinking there might be something going on down below. Just something to keep an eye on

4 Likes

Ok I just noticed your ph is 6 to 6.5. That’s way too high for hydro try to keep it around 5.5 - 5.8

6 Likes

Thank you for the advice. In the next two days, I will gradually reduce the PH to your values. I appreciate any advice. Could those leaves be going to sleep?

2 Likes

The water temperature in the tank is 20-21 ° C and the roots look healthy

2 Likes

That temp is good. No the leaves wouldn’t be going to sleep with lights on. They should be stretching like they are reaching for it. Drop that ph down and keep an eye on it you should be ok

4 Likes

I did what you wrote. Maybe it will be ok. I have Calmag from biobizz, it’s dark and I noticed that it settles between the roots and they then have a dark color, but if I change the water and omit CalMag, it’s all ok.Is that right?

1 Like

Sometime the nutrients stain the roots that’s not a big deal, I would keep following your feeding directions or do what you have been doing,like I said earlier they look good. The leaves just give you an early indication something isn’t quite right. As long as you catch it before it caused more serious issues.
Just keep feeding like you have been but keep a real close eye on your ph and res temp. I think you should be ok.

5 Likes

Definatly ph too high like @Kushking902 said , that the problem

3 Likes

Looks good. Lil light in color but that could be your lighting. But overall first run youre doing great in my opinion.

5 Likes

Jealous, you say? DAMN right, always jealous of a “Million Dollar First Run”!!! Partner, you can believe ALL the comments, you’ve got it goin’ on. CONGRATS, keep at it, @Kushking902 is parting GREAT WISDOM!!! Stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Clear that far right corner, I tend to camp out there!!!

8 Likes

Thank you very much, you made me happy :+1::star_struck:

2 Likes

Very nice work for a first run, I’ve seen way worse from experienced growers :rofl:

4 Likes

Got a link to this Amazon aeroponics system u have?

2 Likes

No need to be gradual, just change it. That’s one of the best things about hydroponics. Got a problem? Fix a problem. No more problem.

3 Likes

I should have a link, but I’m from Europe … It’s called Nutriculture Amazon 116. If you want a link I’ll send it in a private message.

2 Likes
1 Like