My first ever indoor grow

Hello all. First time indoor grower here. First off I absolutely need to give @Burnso big props for leading me to Overgrow and for the use of a light till I get my own. I have 6 beans germinated and just put into cups today. I have 3 MKultra from my vault win, 2 cackleberry gifted from @Burnso and one I’m calling for now Burnso special.
Put them in paper towels on the 13th and they all germinated and are in homemade. paper cups that I learned about from reading @Tinytuttle grow this year. Will update more when they pop the soil.

33 Likes

good for you :smile: I wish you all the best

lots of great and very helpful growers here on OG

thanks for letting us watch your show

peace and be safe

Dequilo

9 Likes

Nice, so we got at least four threads with Cackleberry going on now. :tada::fireworks::boom: I’ll watch.

10 Likes

Wishin you well. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I’ll be sitting here watching, feel free to ask any questions and post up some pictures of your setup.

:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

4 Likes

My timer

11 Likes

An awkward shot of my repurposed 4 fixture vanity light. Added 2 extra sockets so can add light if needed.

10 Likes

And finally a shot of my homemade packing paper starter cups.

13 Likes

Looks good so far. Great choice on the timer

3 Likes

Thanks, from the research I’ve done on timers it seemed to be the best choice also economic for my needs.

4 Likes

an very hard to kill and I have tried

2 Likes

It will work great and is bulletproof. I often resort to cheapo timers but they are a PITA

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I decided on that timer. For this grow @Burnso is offering the use of a light and it’s hps and I’d rather have a better timer and it wasn’t to bad in price neither.

5 Likes

Have one cackleberry above ground like a trooper already.

9 Likes

Well now something like 14 or so hours later than the last shot, both cackleberries are up and running and also 2 Mk Ultras r showing themselves.

10 Likes

Awesome! Is that an intermatic t103 timer? I don’t think you’ll need to worry about overloading it!

1 Like

No It’s the t101 timer. Only been using it 2 days now but so far so good.

6 Likes

Sweet, they’re rock solid!

1 Like

Today’s update, all but the burnso special have shown their heads and are chugging along.
Those cackleberries stretched out and I accidentally broke a stem on one of them last night when I took the dome off. I stuck it further in the starter cup and this morning it seems to be alright. Only time will tell.
Hopefully I haven’t killed it before it has a chance at life.

4 Likes

Turns out the cackleberry I broke didn’t make it :pensive:. And lost one of the mk ultra to my feline friend that likes the plants almost as much as I do. Didn’t realize he snuck into the room with me till he hopped up on my shelf and helped himself to one of my seedlings. So I now have out of 6 Beans started, 1 cackleberry and 2 mk ultra. Hoping the cackleberry is a fem being as I have limited grow area. But will figure something out if it proves to be male so I can collect the pollen to pass along to my friend who’s more of a chucker than I am.

1 Like