My First Grow Candy Kush Auto start week 4

Start of week 4 Feeding PureBlend Pro grow. 2.5 gallon pot. vegging 250 watt CFL with reflector.

Lots of Leaves I think I will call her SHADEY LADY

17 Likes

You got a camera by any chance? I’d love to see how these started and ended up. I’m sure others would too. Best of luck in your grow man, I’ll be looking on.
Cheers

6 Likes

Looking great my man​:+1::v::camera_flash::seat::popcorn: I’ll pull up a seat

4 Likes

Finally figured out how to upload pictures DOH!

3 Likes

How hot is your tent getting?

Not using a tent growing in a corner in my living room. it gets up to 85 or so at times I use a circulating fan
and open windows at night to cool down then close windows in daytime/ old school no air conditioner:

slowly warms up.:ok_hand::v:

1 Like

New Pictures plant still short but filling in side branching going on

7 Likes

Shes is just showing a little heat stress on her leaves is why I’m asking. . .nothing serious, especially if she’s not getting over 85 ish

1 Like

We are just getting over a Heat spell. temps down to 77 degree today Humidtty drop also 53

thanks

3 Likes

Awesome then your plant will definitely be loving life more now :v::wink::+1:

2 Likes

Week Five

light 20/4- Burnt a tip last night :rage:plant took fast growth spurt

Just watered and fed 1.5 mil Grow.:sweat: Dont know if i should let her grow more before changing
to Bloom nutes?

She was grown from a 3 year old seed and started slow. Frozen and thawed 3 times.:thinking:

4 Likes

If you haven’t flipped her to 12/12 and started flower there is no reason to switch over to bloom feed yet​:+1::+1:

She is an Auto but I think ill give her time to grow more, when she stops her growing up.

You think?

2 Likes

Ahhhhh an auto, that makes so much more sense lol I’m stoned , has she started throwing pistils?

Some she is growing a lot of side branches and pistils. But gaining height.

1 Like

I personally would wait until she starts to top, or hits early flower, before switching to bloom

Thats what I was thinking let er veg long grow strong and when she shows flower change nutes

My first grow not worried about a big bunch of smoke just a learning curve for me,

Thank You

2 Likes

Exactly my man, sound like you’ve got it down!
Autos usually start to take off into flower anywhere about 3-5 weeks, so if she is in that age range get ready for the magic to start

She already makes me feel like a kid with a new toy. Amazing growth and beautiful plant
they are more alive than some people I know.

4 Likes

Lol i think i love my plants more than i love most people :wink: and don’t forget, I was that excited first time grower too, and i had to learn the power of LITFA on my own, but ReikoX here can help you out. . .:v::wink:

3 Likes