My First Indoor Grow

Let me start by saying this is my first indoor grow.

I am growing autoflowers, mephisto genetics. What you see here is the HubbleBubbaSmelloscope and on the side of those is the AutoBlues.
Only 4 days old in soil. 2 inches so far.
Im growing in Happy Frog soil. No nutes yet.
I will keep track here.
Wish me luck guys :grin:

4 Likes

Should be fun i will check in. :grin:

2 Likes

interesting to see! i think neal from grow pot cheaply just grew these out! i have turbo diesel, power plant and sweet tooth (all auto) seeds on the way because I see my veg going another 4-8 weeks at least!! trying to completely fill my 4x4 tent. will be my first time growing autos

1 Like

Ok it’s been 2 weeks since seed hit the soil. And the HubbleBubba is moving along nicely . Fed em only once with nutes. However, the autoBlues are moving quite slower . Actually two of the seedlings stalled out so I had to pop more which why you see the baby. Other than that, everything else is fine. But I do see the HubbleBubbke has nice side branching and internodes so I will be hard LSting. But we will see :grimacing:

1 Like

You get your beans yet? I would love to see how your autos turn out

I haven’t tried Mephisto autos yet, but I’ve heard good things. Tell us more about your setup. What size tent, what LED and wattage, what about ventillation?

1 Like

I have a 9’x5’ utility room so I have space for at least 10-14 plants . Only popped 5 right now.
I’m using viraspectra led 600w right now. 24 hour light cycle. Mylar on the walls of course.
The utility room has ventilation hole that was created for dryer so it’s perfect for me.

24/0 light schedule works, but plants do need a dark cycle. I found better results running 20/4. That’s a big space, can’t wait to see it full of buds. :+1:

2 Likes

Yea I’ve heard 20/4 is optimal. I’m only running 24 hr because Mephisto says they run that cycle on their autos so I decided let me just experiment and try it.

So what would be the difference you see?