My First Ladies 🌱

Was gifted two seeds from a good friend, apparently they are OG Kush. We are in first week of flower :cherry_blossom:.

41 Likes

Nice looking plants especially if this is your first go, I don’t know about og kush though should be easy to tell in flower, look for Fox tailing buds, mark of the true og

5 Likes

Nutes are Green Planet 2 part Dual Fuel :fuelpump: some Fish Sh!t + Rhino Skin :rhinoceros: from Advanced Nutrients.

6 Likes

I just love fox tailing buds for some reason.

1 Like

man, that beats the hell out of my first grow. nice looking ladies.

as i think about it, it was just about 21 years ago to the day.

11 Likes

Nice looking first go at it!

Cool looking, yes.
But have you ever trimmed that shiz?
No fun!
:face_with_raised_eyebrow::triumph:

4 Likes

Start of week 2 flower. Did some light defoliation and guiding into the screen.

10 Likes

My first clones are rooting at 12 days. How do these roots look to you?

11 Likes

They look absolutely fine, you can let it grow more through the rockwool, or just transplant to your media/soil and keep it lightly watered.

3 Likes

Nice. I love OG Kush. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

I like to let my roots get a little bigger too. Like maybe a couple more days. Just had better experience with them adjusting and not drying out or anything weird like that. Just preference though. Guess I feel like it’s a security blanket.

1 Like

Good morning, ladies are drinking about a litre a day now near mid 2nd week of flower. Feeding green planet dual fuel at half strength of recommended. Ph set at 6.5.

5 Likes

Gave the roots another day to grow on that clone and potted into Gaia green living soil with some mycorrhizae today.

9 Likes

Day 12 of flower. Took off some more fan leafs, Should I do some more defoliation?

5 Likes

I pull as many as it takes to let light all the way to bottom nugs, I usually stop pulling after 2 weeks 12/12

2 Likes

Week three has come and the ladies are looking good to me :blush:

7 Likes

Did this lady herm on me? :eyes:

2 Likes

Let’s see that pic from a slightly different angle.
I think what you’re seeing is just swollen lady parts, aka calyx.

1 Like

2 Likes