My Daily Picture Grow

Put 2 beans in PH balanced water, from my sump pit, on Wednesday, let soak.
Seed 1 sunk after 16 hrs, placed on pellet and covered. Seed 2 still floating after 24 hrs, placed on pellet and covered.

Day 3
Saturday
Seed 1.
Bakerstreet (legal indica) now known as Baker

Saturday
Seed 2
Unknown, surprise, now known as Fubarella

Best get off my ass and get my grow room door built and hung and hang light…

2 Likes

What kinds of beans did you drop?

2 Likes

I’m already nervous although they are not my seeds :sweat_smile:, hope they will start growing healthy. What strain is it? Best luck with them, I will follow your progress … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I really like baker street but never grew it. I’m watching. Good luck.

2 Likes

Door built and hung, light hung up, no light leaking in when I shut myself in.

But my power supply has a little red light in the toggle switch, gives off just a very minute amount of light.

Should I worry about blacking out the switch, or should it be fine? (I’ll probably black it out anyways, just wondering what others think)

Edit: Fuck it, covered the switch with black electrical tape.

10 Likes

Yeah I’d tape it over. If it had been green Id have said leave it :+1:

7 Likes

No point in letting in a variable when you have an easy option to eliminate it…

One less thing to think about, regardless of how minimal it may sound… especially with an unknown strain I would think…

Best of luck…

Peace
DaFozz

9 Likes

Easy fix to not have to worry, but that amount of light is inconsequential. Wouldn’t sweat it either way.

4 Likes

Bakerstreet = Hindu Kush. Good luck with your legal grow!

For light leaks, I try to think like a plant. Would this irritate me if I was trying to sleep in the dark?

5 Likes

To cover mine I stole a small blob of plastecine or blutak or playdough from my kid whatever it was worked.

4 Likes

I wonder what people do outside when the moon and stars are on ? I guess they tape them up too. How about the street lights etc etc ?

Good luck with your grow man, a buddy of mine grew out the Baker Street and it was fire.

5 Likes

Day 4

Last night I carefully moved the seeds to the side, poked a hole in the middle of the pellets and inserted the exposed tap roots down into the hole.

10 Likes

Good luck! Keep the updates coming.

4 Likes

Day 5
Seeds fell off so under the light they went. (Approx 30"-36" below light.
Baker on left Fubarella on right.

10 Likes

You could maybes put the name on the one you know what it is in case you forget.
I recently planted some seeds and forgot what each one was and had to google pics of them :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

First post has names of 1 & 2…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Cups are also marked 1 & 2…

4 Likes

Is unknown surprise a strain like? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s a random seed I may or may not be able to identify at a later date, maybe Google pics will be able to help, kind of hoping it’s a nice sativa…

Or maybe an auto so I can get some early bud from one of them…

3 Likes

Day 6
They survived their first night and are showing a little green…

Temp 80f
RH 39

8 Likes

Day 6
Playing with close-up

Fubarella

10 Likes