My first year on Overgrow

A short while ago I got my first anniversary badge. I completely forgot that it was this time last year I decided to signup.

I want say it has been a great experience. The people here are some of the most knowledgeable, friendliest and generous people I have ever met online.

I had no idea that after 12 months, I would be blessed with so many seeds. I really want to thank everyone here. And I want in turn to produce seeds that I can share here on OG.

:canada: :green_heart:

63 Likes

Soon you will feel some slight guilt you haven’t done as much as you feel you should.
Later you will run some numbers and realize you need 3 to 4 times the grow area to do all the things you want to.
After you research the parental stock you start to see interesting crosses and start making notes in a spreadsheet. (more on the spreadsheet later…)
Soon you will start thinking about a seed fridge and you will be making backup copies on sticks of your S/S.

I could go on, but by now you are seeing the progression :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

36 Likes

Congrats on your Cannaversary, @TricycleOfDoom . It’s hard to tell without actually checking stats who has been around for that time or longer. There’s so much diversity in method, and so many wells of hyper specific knowledge to pull from, it’s kind of like we’ve always been here, in a sense. Hahah
I’m rambling, but only on account of being impressed by your gratitude and values. I’m about half a year in on here, and this place and these folks have made a huge difference in my day to day grind, whether they know it, or more likely, don’t.
I hope all your plans work out well, and that we find ourselves here again soon, with another orbit under us and feeling all the same and more.
Thanks for all you bring to this big ass table, bro. Everything counts.
Stay up and congrats again
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

11 Likes

A seed fridge? I want to say never but…

5 Likes

What has been seen:rofl:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Everyone needs a seed fridge bud. Keep seeds, cuts, and seeds in it.

5 Likes

But can I also keep seeds in it?

4 Likes

Absolutely!

4 Likes

I see a few familiar packs :wink::metal::heart::heart:

Congrats on one year @ OG, I couldn’t agree more this place & its people are incredible, and incredibly generous all the time :pray::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Now it’s time to grow something

Good luck

Paps

5 Likes

Couldn’t have said that any better.

Nailed it.

Since joining I now have a grow space 3 to 4 times bigger than what I was working with. A seed fridge and also so many packs of beans I haven’t kept up with adding them all to my S/S. :laughing:

6 Likes

Happy one year brother @TricycleOfDoom

1 Like

Awesome! And congrats on a full year! It only gets better and better. I must say you are definitely a valuable member my friend, keep up the great work!
Much respect

2 Likes

One day ill get that but ive only been here a couple months :wink:

1 Like

Everyday, man, everyday.

2 Likes

Congrats on the Anniversary @TricycleOfDoom :seedling:
May your next year be bigger and better here on OG :green_heart:
I’m only about 6 months in myself and can’t wait for my badge.
@Gpaw so funny on the fridge, this little one had been in my closet for years. Finally found a use for it.

Pollen frozen, seeds coolin :cold_face: OG rockin :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Never say never, I thought the same thing myself now I got one :point_up:! :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

For sure. I have two mason jars in our regular fridge and banding more will rock the boat. :laughing:

Also, @Gpaw I loved your reply. I usually try to respond with a bit of humour, but sometimes I think I fail and sound more dickish than humorous. Sorry if that’s how I came across. :green_heart:

3 Likes

LOL, I know what you mean, I bet I erase half my posts before I post them…

I suspect we have an inordinate number of old Class Clowns here…

class clown

Cheers
G

3 Likes