My four girls are flowering

Hi all, got four plants, 2 super silvers and 2 Durban poison that started flowering since one week. (Growing in 7gallon or 30litre fabric pots, organic soil)
How long is the flowering period approximately?
Will they reach full maturity in time? The weather is slowly getting cooler…

9 Likes

I forgot to add that I’m feeding them some flowering enhancement liquids and worm tea to keep them happy.

3 Likes

All right!

Good to see another run.

Outdoors huh? The weather is always working at them. 6-7 weeks is usually the minimum once you see obvious bud formation. 8-10 weeks is always best. Some just don’t go as long as others, some never stop. More sun, the better.

We’ll be watchin’

:eye:

4 Likes

My DurbanPoison takes 11-12 weeks of flower. :clock:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Another question: will the plants grow much in height when they start flowering?

yes-- my variety of Durban increases approximately 50%. :thumbsup: :straight_ruler:

1 Like

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:…oh sheeeeet… I hope not that much…They are (just level) with top of my balcony starting to peek over…

1 Like

If they just started to flower you might be able to prune back some of the main growth tips to control the stretch. But don’t go too crazy or you’ll stress them out. :v:

it is better to continually bend/train them than to prune, in my opinion. you will maintain the yield/quantity & disrupt the plant less. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Outdoors is different than indoors.

My green house plants stopped stretching about two weeks ago and have stretched all summer long.

I doubt they will stretch a ton more. My outdoor plants don’t stretch much after they show bud.

2 Likes