My greenhouse

Just sharing my greenhouse build. Grew 6 plants in it during construction. And they did good. Have ventilation… Water… Hope to keep improving it

46 Likes

Definitely following along for this thread. Absolutely impressive and inspiring build here. What strains are you running ?

3 Likes

Omg, me to!

This is exactly what I’ve wanted to build for ages.
Let’s get some structural specs, lol.

5 Likes

This was all last year’s events… Grew outside the built greenhouse and finished plants in it. I’m thinking of doing a grow thread for this year as it will all be in the greenhouse. Here are some of the results… 2 chocolope, 2 super lemon Haze, and 2 strawberry cough.

I guess in replies I can only embed 1 pic at a time lol

25 Likes

There’s link to where I got the plans… I changed it up a little for my own liking.

I built it around a concrete pad I had from when there used to be a hot tub on it… Filled in the surrounding ground area with crushed gravel.

18 Likes

Beautiful greenhouse, @Ghgrower, and some real beauties inside! As an outdoor grower myself, I will certainly be following along. Thanks for sharing! smile1

6 Likes

Thanks😊
I’ve added a water spigot inside with a hose for watering… Added electric for my UV supplement lights, because my greenhouse plastic has UV inhibitors in it. Also added ventilation. It still gets a bit hot with the ventilation, so may add cooling misters in there also… Still trying to work that out so I don’t have too much humidity…

4 Likes

Got some pretty good sized plants was pretty happy with my first greenhouse grow.

19 Likes

Interesting having all those cars parked seemingly so close to your greenhouse. Has that been a problem or a concern?

And fucking welcome to OG! Couch jumpers

8 Likes

I had the same question!

Either way @Ghgrower, nice Greenhouse! Got some beautiful plants growing on in there too

4 Likes

I live next to some fairgrounds. Only see vehicles like that once a year…. But was the catalyst to build it. We are allowed to grow here, but do not necessarily like to advertise that I am. So greenhouse offers privacy and some protection from critters and/or pests… though still had a small spider mite issue. I don’t think the huge pine tree next to it helped in that regard lol. But, no… no one seemed to give it much attention so far :grinning:

9 Likes

Thank you. It’s worked out well so far, and hope to keep improving on it. Was pretty simple to build.

6 Likes

Love your screen name… Lol and wish they were all my cars, I’d open a “you pull it” yard lol

2 Likes

Very nice! Always wanted one and missed my chance sadly.

Thank you. It certainly gives me some peace of mind during storms or prying eyes…

2 Likes

That’s a real nice build. I love the lower metal walls.
I worked in commercial greenhouses when I was young. And moisture rot in the lower parts of the houses was always a problem unless they were concrete. But the cost of concrete lowers is way too high.
So the metal is a nice touch.

3 Likes

Awesome to know :slight_smile: thank you. It’s still wood on the inside but I put a layer of metal flashing to separate the gravel from the wood. Not sure if you can tell in this pic… But did landscaping cloth down, then gravel…

8 Likes

Very cool and we’ll explained

1 Like

That filter fabric will definitely act as a great weed barrier.

1 Like

The fabric that’s there was left out exposed so between that pic and actually filling with gravel,I replaced it with new. Didn’t seem to have any weeds come through, just a few at the edges… Hope to fix that this year.

1 Like