My grow from Lefthandseeds

Well I started these on the 20th of dec. Also making video of the grow so check it out on youtube.

All the strains are as follows.
Pineapple chunk x sour d auto
Pineapple chuck. From greasemonkey

Left hand seeds
blue hemp x Lebanese black
Lowland Afghani x cherry queen and 2 more

My seeds
Polar bear

Random seeds
Kathy’s choice pangalatic gargle blaster
Bubba kush

23 Likes

Going to be doing some transplanting again soon and transferring to 1/2 gallon pots… trying to grow them slow for this outdoor season.

5 Likes

How many of the ones I sent you do you have going?

2 Likes

I just have 2 of yours on the go right now my friend.

5 Likes

Sweet! It will be interesting to see what you get out of the pc/sour d. It wont be auto but the one that made the seeds had a hell of a fruity smell

3 Likes

The kitty litter pale has your PC x sd in it just in case lol.

3 Likes

Uploading…

This this girl needs some trimming lol.Uploading…

After deforestation and lst on the pc x sd from @Grease_Monkey

And now in the big tent are all the girls from @lefthandseeds and also
1 pineapple chunk from @Grease_Monkey
3 polar bear (yours truly)
1 bubba kush (hso)

Hope I have one male in there :thinking: could make for an interesting cross of the bubba kush and the Afghani lowland x cherry pie.

4 Likes

Your pics didn’t upload!

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Just a question was your title for this thread accidentally mistyped that being lefthad was supposed to be Lefthand ?

4 Likes

Tbh it was supposed to be @lefthandseeds but for some reason it changed as the last second when I had started the thread. Attack of autocorrect, sorry about that.

4 Likes

Changed it for you :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks for that lol.

1 Like

Sour diesel x pineapple

Now for @lefthandseeds little babys in the tent along with the polar bear and pineapple chunk by @Grease_Monkey

Sorry everyone been busy between the girls and personal shit that… that’s all I have lol.

But if you want to know what I’ve been upto just ask @lefthandseeds or I what I’ve been upto lol. They know.

6 Likes

Looks like those ladies are going to hit the screen hard in the next few days!

1 Like

I hope so and that’s just the first layer of it. I’m hoping that with that light I can do a second just for support.

The scrog was made with cheapy garden twist tie on a roll for a BUCK! took me 10-15 mins. Waiting until that sour diesel x pineapple chunk by @Grease_Monkey needs some lolipoping in hight before I do it though.

Wait until about may when the rest get outdoors. I think they will go directly into the ground with some nice organic nuets that I know they will need. This is my first time doing organics indoors… in about 10years… normal indoor for me has been dwc in 5-10 gal buckets .

3 Likes

They’re all looking healthy! I take it the sd/pc arnt showing auto traits?

2 Likes

Nope just about hitting 8 week mark so nothing yet and going clone her after she hits 10 weeks veg.

3 Likes

Damn lol figured. Maybe it will be a fast finisher

2 Likes