My House Reeks! DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR!

You LIED TO ME !! I smell weed all the way down the street ! What Should I do?!!

Sowahh x Red Snake ! Should I chop her down ! ?!!

Free pack of These Red Snake x Sowahhs to anyone who has the best solution to this smelly situation!

12 Likes

Carbon filter works for me.
She does look close, any trich pics,
There is always bacon, lots and lots of bacon

6 Likes

Knowing the kind of stank your growing, you need dual carbon filter for your grow tent.

2 Likes

Ever heard on Ona Gel? Stuff works pretty well.

6 Likes

Move it outside.
Then the odor won’t build up and get trapped in your house, it will dissipate in the wind.
So long as there is wind…

4 Likes

Smoke it all immediately in one sitting, that should take care of the smell once the smoke cloud dissipates. On a serious note, a big carbon filter or dual carbon filter might help. One gel buckets and odor absorbers help as well.

11 Likes

Chop it , it’s close enough , as every day that goes past runs a risk , sort out smell for next grow

4 Likes

Use NEW charcoal filters sometimes they die out in one run.

Double up! one inside the tent exhausting air out into your room and another charcoal filter exhausting from your room to outside. And probably bigger charcoal filters.

2 Likes

The Ona products work well if you need to get something quick to mask smells. It is so strong I take the lid off but then place it back over the top of the jar with an edge cracked. I sometimes use this when I am trimming and have the plants out of the carbon filter area.

I get good 2-3 year life out of my carbon filters. I think I actually change them before they are finished because I want a fresh filter, and I think they start to clog with dust which reduces air flow. I’m running an Infinity filter now, and used the Phresh filters with good success. They cost a little more but worth it I think for the longer life.

2 Likes

Embrace it man :call_me_hand:t2:
maybe buy a pet skunk :skunk:
or you can always use
Zero Odor Pro Commercial
On Amazon.

1 Like

Live with it and accept it as a good thing.

6 Likes

Plant weed everywhere else so the rest of the world also smells like fine Weed.When they ask what your doing just say i was planting trees to try and relieve my Carbon footprint.

5 Likes

What we do around here is get ourselves a dead skunk and toss it in front of the house. Also use an oversized carbon filter and oversized exhaust fan, it’ll be able to run slower and filter better.

3 Likes

Get a shirt that says animal control. Or just paint a white stripe on your back.

4 Likes

Blame it on a Neighbor you don’t like. Seriously don’t do that. :rofl: Grow NL next time.

3 Likes

Blame it on the dog…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

most aren’t inline. how do you do that? i have run a carbon filter into a separate room and then run a second one inside that room. it’s helped, sort of.

1 Like

Be careful with that Ona,Its supposed to break down oders but it attaches a wierd scent molecule to them and ive had similar products change the taste of my weed.Made it taste and smell like Coca cola not a bad thing i guess but it was wierd

3 Likes

Can’t speak on it first hand. Only have seen it pushed at the hydro store. Have heard it works in tight situations.

3 Likes

It does id treat the air coming out of the tent rather than going in through a lung room personally it does work if your in a shitfit

1 Like