My Journey on this path, so far

I had a fire last year. So I lost my computer that had all my pics, as well as losing my whole seed vault.
Luckily, I sprouted about 4,000 seeds at the beginning of the year, so I was able to line breed what I sprouted to make some seeds. I ended up with about 30 males and 30 females.

I’ve been breeding for over a decade and I’d like to show you a peek into my journey

Welcome

65 Likes

The male is from my Dis-Durban-Thai(FourWiseEyes) x Boggle Dragon x Goji OG Bx

The rest are from my 2020 run in NorCal, mostly NYCD x Purple Diesel, Strawberry Diesel, Lemon Skunk, and a few BOEL 1970’s Hawaiian

53 Likes

BOEL Hawaiian #7
The Swazi/Jamaican pheno

47 Likes

Bodhi’s unreleased Zamaldelica x Apollo 11 genius f3 that I pollinated with Doc d’s Tiger Claw
There’s a double up of Golden Tiger in this cross since both the mom and dad had Golden Tiger in their genetics.

49 Likes

BOEL 1970’s Hawaiian sativa x Flo f5

This is one of the best plants I’ve experienced. I wish I coulda kept a clone
Mouthwatering flavors, perfect euphoric buzz that lasted for hours and had many waves of onset and intensity

43 Likes

Diesel x Brasilian Landrace (Cabecca De Negra)

28 Likes

Blue Dream x OG Kush x Runtz Pollinated by an F2 of BOEL’s 1970s Hawaiian

This one was very resinous and the resin was very gritty/sandy and came off easy - great for hash.
The OG Kush really shined through in this polyhybrid
The Blue Dream and Runtz just made the flavor better

30 Likes

Hippie Surfer

its Troutman’s NL x OldTimerHaze x Kerala and the dad was BOEL 1970’s Hawaiian F1

25 Likes

Federation’s Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Malawi
Thanks guys

Unfortunately, all the females got killed so I couldn’t F2 the line. But I got two males out of the seeds that I used on a bunch of stuff, including the BOEL Hawaiian

30 Likes

This is a real special dude

F2 of BOEL’s 1970s Hawaiian

The father was a red stem Mexican-dominant plant. Ive talked to a bunch of old growers and they commented they hadn’t seen a Mexican like that since before shit got ruined in the mid/late 70’s with hybridization.

The mother was quite Swazi/Thai dominant. Complex yet subtle flavors

I like how dense this dude was - really shocked me how dense male flower clusters can be.

He was prolific in making pollen and had many waves of making more and more pollen, with sacs maturing at very staggered times, as opposed to all the sacs opening up over a week or two.

43 Likes

Auto OG Kush x Brasilian Landrace

24 Likes

Jaguar Childhood, male

I call this one Childhood because his smells bring me right back to my childhood, specifically my grandmother’s apartment building

It was made by me using Doc d’s Panama Black x Cherry Cake and I pollinated her with Doc d’s Golden Tiger x Cherry Cake.
Purples and reds are very common in this line. An exquisite sativa with rare smells and flavors

The Cherry Cake male Doc d used was very recessive, so Panama, Black Haze, and Golden Tiger shine through quite loudly

28 Likes

Zam x Lifesaver

Bodhi’s unreleased Zamaldelica x Apollo 11 genius f3 pollinated by an F1 of BOG’s Lifesaver (Jacks Cleaner Blueberry x BOG Bubblegum)
I made this line for neuropathy pain relief

19 Likes

Jaguar #6

16 Likes

BOEL Hawaiian #5

What do you see in this one?

26 Likes

Devils Tit F2 x Cherry Tiger x Hawaii

The biggest monster of the year while still maintaining bud density

26 Likes

@Wuachuma , welcome!!! Nice genetics, never seen such a dense male as the one pic! Watching with interest, never met a BOEL I didn’t like…

7 Likes

Thanks for the support, buddy

3 Likes

Blueberry Perfume male

Very feminine, floral perfume smells

17 Likes

BOEL 70’s Hawaiian garlic/pickles

Very effervescent. Smells like garlic and pickles

Mexican x Afghan dominant

22 Likes