My latest setup

My last setup was an upgrade from my closet setup. It was maybe double the size, did pretty good with it.

So i put together an upgrade.
Shame it is not worth using for cannabis considering it’s been selling for $500/lb around here. Not even worth the electricity.

It might be funny but i was planning on using the 3 tables for my personal grow + whatever plants that i plan on putting within a hoop greenhouse, plus i have a solarium being built between 2 40’ containers on 100% owned land.

Solar setup because the hydro company is a pain to deal with AND it only cost double for the solar. Solar has 2x5kw quattros (one was missing a bracket) and will eventually sneak in an extra battery rack, plus will eventually double the mppt 450 there.

I have extra mars hydro lights to use in other rooms as they get completed, and t5’s for the racking which will probably do loads of microgreens. Breaker box is smart breakers.

Will be energizing this soon.

10 Likes

Nice setup! Victron is the way to go!

It sure is. Almost went with 2x 10kw models but i suspect 2x5kw is plenty for a 200A panel box given the specs say w/shore power to anticipate max of 135A per leg. Hopefully i can run everything at reduced power for a while, while i lick my wounds and figure out what sorta power i get from 4.5kw of panels and this configuration, hopefully it’s just a matter of tying the grid in before winter.

2 Likes