My Lebanese experiment

A few years back I got my medical.card and tried my first grow
I.used the ACE website and ordered.the Lebanese
I only saved two seedling and they grew under some cfl lights with a timer set on 12/12 from day one
Sometime in early flower some thing or some.one bumped the timer and messed up the buttons so.I had lights going on and off at Random times
I left the lights on for 18/hours and reset the timer the next day
When I finished this grow these two girls had seeds
I was inexperienced but had known to look for Hermie’s and never found any bananas other than one funky looking internode near the bottom.of the red stem pheno
When smoking the red stem.pheno I felt knocked on my ass. I.had a low tolerance but it was.clear this was some.good smoke. I disnt know what couch lock was until that day…The green stem.plant was mild and actually didn’t so.much except wake you up a little bit and calm your stomach if you felt bad. I had it tested and it was 3.5/%cbd and 1%/THC.
I kept the seeds until this year and pooped about ten from the green stem plant. I think selected the three most vigorous and put them into flower. Two Hermie’s. Were killed and the final contestant was then pollenated by a landrace team male.
(I had received two.seeds from.landrace team because I overpaid on an order of Jalisco Mexican beans.)
I finished the Lebanese this week and dried a bud and smoked it.
It was not harsh despite the quick cure and it had a very good relaxing indica type high…not quite the heavy hitter as the first time but good enough to help.you relax and go to.sleep… I have numerous seeds from this cross.
I am now running six Lebanese from real.seedco in veg and flipped them to 12/last weekend. I noticed three looked male and moved them to the separate area
I.will keep these going and make seeds from those.
I also have Lebanese seeds from a grower named @royal and will run them in the coming months.
My plan is to keep.the three strains separate.for now and cross them in the future
Not sure after then…and am considering this same approach to my Mexican strains…running one strain at a time and keeping pollen in case one run has no males.

11 Likes

I have some Lebanese super auto pollen right now and am growing out the only other Leb bean that popped for me that I’m really hoping is female to do a seed run on them. 10 seeds and only 2 made it past germination. If you want some pollen for your runs let me know cause I have way more than I need.

They were supposed to be auto but I ended up having to flip the male. It was a VERY vigorous plant though and it was like overnight it went from not showing sex to clusters of balls everywhere so I’m guessing flower on a female would go pretty quick.

2 Likes

Nice. These and the ones from TLT should be some good stuff. Dunno about the others, there was some question about whether or not he was using stock photos for his trades. Well, not really a question, he was; the question was whether the seeds were real or not. Not sure it’s ever been resolved.

They should be called fast photos, if they’re called anything. They’re not autos; they still require flipping the photoperiod to flower. Thus, they’re photos. They flower faster because they have one auto gene. Thus, fast photos. Wtf does this “super auto” come from? How are these autos, and how are they “super” compared to normal autos, if you must choose to call them autos at all?

2 Likes

I agree with that completely but that’s the term most people use for some reason so I just roll with it.

Lol, ok then. I thought you liked punk and metal. Which band sang “Conformity is baa baa baaaad” again, I can’t remember? :stuck_out_tongue: I will continue to call them fast photos, and to call “super auto” an extremely stupid and inaccurate name. If you want to keep hearing this, keep using it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What do you mean? Punk rock is all about conformity and loving Jesus and the government, listening to your parents, eating your vegetables, proper hydration, and community service.

7 Likes

@Slick1
My RSC plants were in 16/8 and one male flipped at about one foot tall in two.liter pot…they were maybe thirty days in…Lebanese fascinate me because they have tratis of sativa, indica and auto.
After growing these three strains I should be able to tell of @royal seeds are for real. Not that I see any reason she would lie to me.

4 Likes

@Slick1 I would welcome the pollen but I have to send you some seeds to.make it right.
Which ones do you want?
RSC is just popping their balls now

3 Likes

I have some Willy G’s Lebanese pollen dropping right now. Just did the first collection today. You’re welcome to some if you like.

3 Likes

Wait, do you have a special germination method for these?

nice, Willy G looks interesting for very soft Weedexperience. They dont mention it exactly, but should be pure Leabanese! selected for CBD

1 Like

Yes on their website they say it came from Bekaa valley and is selected for cbd. I think they have selected it 4 generations.

2 Likes

Sure would love any pollen you have but especilly willy.g Lebanese @lefthandseeds
And no…special germination techniques

1 Like