My little 2x2 grow

Hey peeps! This here is a little project just to make a few grams for personal use. I’m using a Dakason 100 watt led with Samsung diodes. The goal is .5 grams per watt. So 50 grams… This is going to be a use what ya got kind of grow…
I invite anyone and anybody. If you have some remedies for problems of the plant or to make it thrive for pennies on the dollar please post. If your new or a newbie come by and post.
I have 2 csi humboldt sour d x chem91 s1s and one of their bubblegums, and a big bud from @anon90741032.
I found some one gallon pots some old potting mix, and some rotted wood compost from outside. I mixed it all together with a little epsom salt and rock dust I found lying around and bam got the medium together.
Im going to try and demonstrate how to grow some quality flower that will not hurt the pocket. It’s much more simple then you think. So whether you are growing bag seed or using vanity strips with regular led light bulbs, feel free to stop by!

34 Likes

Is that the Bubblegum S1 from CSI? :beers:

3 Likes

21 Likes

Yes sir it sure is!

5 Likes

Looks good. I was about to snatch a pack myself. Will be watching. :beers:

4 Likes

y0, what happened to the snowcaine?! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know it’s early but you’ll get more than 50g :wink: following along

6 Likes

It germinated. I accidentally stepped on it and crushed it, please don’t ask lol. @BasementBeans I hope so. I found this light on amazon for 33 bucks. Samsung diodes ir far red… couldn’t believe it.

8 Likes

This is rad @corey i love seeing these little micro grows go down. I’m along for the ride for sure bud. Good luck :v:t2::v:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks man. All I need is a little head stash

3 Likes

I hear you man. I’m hyped to see what that CSI gear does, I’ve got a pack of his Panama red x bubba Kush in the collection that I want to get to sooner than later

5 Likes

Can’t complain for $33. I still think you’ll get 75-100 if that 2x2 is full

3 Likes

I got same 2x2 tent,I Will def Stick with you @corey and look if I could use smaller pots but more instead of 2 x 3gallons fabric.

4 Likes

9 Likes

That would be cool. I’m trying to keep this as simple and cheap as possible while growing quality. So I’ll be using what I got lying around or can scrounge up. I will be using compost and some Korean natural farming techniques.

Just trying to demonstrate how you can grow good flower with next to nothing. If anyone has tips or links feel free to post.

@Andrexl sounds like a good plan. @anon90741032 man I just can’t believe I stepped on my seedling…

10 Likes

Oh yes we need that!!Some Natural and Super simple gardening cannabis.Love It and Hope to learn some techniques for organic as I use biobizz.It could help.
Also, don’t want to bother you Corey,this Is actual 12 liter (3gallons) pots in 2x2,they Just are not fitting well.Peace and Happy holidays fellow growers
(Edit-forgot ti mention,the One on the left was on 3 gallons but had to transplant in bigger 5 gallons,anyway the plant was the same too large)

10 Likes

Your not bothering at all bud. That’s nice 2x2 grow you have there! Happy Holidays to you too!

5 Likes

Fantastic project @Corey; I try to encourage everyone I know to grow their legally entitled 4 plants (Canada) but people throw so many barriers up in front of themselves. Cost, inexperience, fear of judgement, expecting difficulties are excuses I’ve heard. I’ve started giving rooted autos to people as a houseplant to get them hooked!

12 Likes

Thanks @Qtip! That’s great that you are doing those things. I hope whoever reads this comes to find out that anyone can grow quality.

3 Likes

My 2-2-6 tent only thing you have to watch with the small tents and 4 plants is the humidity it goes sky high,when the plants start getting up I keep a fan running from the out side of the tent

15 Likes