My little green space (Sour Bubble, Sensi Star, and Grapestomper hybrids)

Hi guyz,
im not posting a real grow diary, i open this thread to posts a few pictures from time to time of my little grow space.

So to begin the vegetative space(sorry for the old pictures but yu will see the actual setup later):!

20 Likes

You may not be able to post pictures until you’ve interacted a bit more. @coxnox

6 Likes

yes thanks i see that ^^

So my vegetative space is a classic 4x4(120x120) tent where i made an aluminium support to use it on 2 floor, ground floor have a lumatek zeus pro 2.9 465w dimmed on 50%:

10 Likes

and 2nd floor have a 400w metal halide light in a gavita reflector:

Ground floor is usually used for the mothers, seedling, clones, and vegetative of course(i just dim the led as i want), 1st floor is usually used for vegetative before they leave for the other space.

5 Likes

So now the 1st flowering space:

It’s a 5x2.5(150x80) tent, lighten up by 2x315cmh ligts in gavita reflectors.
I usually use this tent to make some selections from seeds, or to test news clones.

10 Likes

The 2nd flowering space:

It’s a 8x4(240x120) tent lighten up by 2x600 hps lights in gavita reflectors, i have a 3rd reflector with a 600w MH light installed in the middle, in case of cold days ^^
In this tent i try to only grow from clones but sometimes i use it for bigger selection from seeds.

10 Likes

Neat! I’ve never seen the 2 story approach. Have you ever had any issues with moisture from the top traveling below?

1 Like

So here is the mother room filled up:

-Stardawg (Illuminati)

-Gorilla Glue#4

-Blue Cheese (Bilou)

-Orange Soda (Fifty)

-Sour Diebble (Fifty)

-Sour Diesel IBL (Riri)

My own selected cuts:
-Yeti OG

-Strawberry Diesel #9

-SSH f4

-Western Winds 2010, aka kali Mist pre2k ^^
-Sensi Star 2012(still in selection)
-Sour Bubble 2010/11(still in selection)

New cuts to test:
Tropicanna Cherry#8
Pablo Revenge Tiki
OG Kush Triangle
Banana Macaron Tiki
Apple Froter Lumpis

and maybe an old one back, Exodus Cheese

19 Likes

and a few picture from my ice hash in 2023:

12 Likes

actually i’m growing old seeds of Sour Bubble BX and Sensi Star f1, here they are at 39days of 12/12:

The best looking Sour Bubble from the 2010 seedstock:

The best looking Sour Bubble from 2011:

The best looking Sensi Star from 2012:

and here another pheno of Sensi Star, bigger yield but a lot less trichomes:

Pollenisation look to have taken place:

11 Likes

Poped a few beans:
14 x GrapestomperOG from GGG
6x Elephant Stomper from Hazeman

9 Likes

sorry but don’t understand the question…can yu elaborate ?

So 5 of the 6 Elephant Stomper are alive and in soil.
12 of the 14 GrapestomperOG are alive and in soil
6 or 7 SnowQueen will be put in soil tonight

So let’s see how this seeds will turn ^^

1 Like

Hello Coxnox
was you on forums many moons ago, I remember the user name from Sannies I think?
Nice flowers

2 Likes

Hi men,
yeah that was me on opengrow :wink:

a few pictures of what’s going on in the garden:
to start a few seedlings:

from left to right:
5 Elepehant Stomper from Hazeman
12 GrapestomperOG from GGG
9 SnowQueen from Alphakronik Genes

Then the Sensi Star f1 ladys:

and to finish the Sour Bubble bx:

The wall tent:

13 Likes

heya coxnox,welcome!
looks good

1 Like

thanks man, it doesn’t look so good, because of the cold days they doen’t uptake as they should but i just put the extraction of the growing box in the room so i should get a few degree more ^^

2 Likes

Im so happy…a few years back i found a very nice lady in a pack of Bright Moments(Grapestomper x GrapestomperOG) from Gage Green Genes, but unfortunatly i lost her :roll_eyes:
I did share that lady as far and wide as i can, and a few fella did liked her enough to cross her…and they’re kind enough to send me seeds back, so now i have a load of cross out of her to play with and try to find something similar…thanks you guyz :wink:

Here is what i got:
BM9 x HeadBanger#14
BM9 x BLP1 BX
BM9 x killer queen
BM9 x Sour Grapes
BM9 x holy princess
BM9 x chewie (Stardawg x Sour D IBL 2010)

and here a few pictures i found from my BM9:

13 Likes

Killer mom list you have, the sour dubb and the strawberry diesel no.9 looking amazing. Who is the strawberry diesel from?

1 Like

Thanks man…this ain’t sour dub, it’s a cross made by a friend of the SD Riri x Sour Bubble, called Sour Diebble. he then selected a cut on 50seeds.

The StrawD come from fractal genetics aka Ganesh on icmag, i poped his f3 and ix offerings and found that nice female.

2 Likes