My little grow tents

Hello growmies :wave:

This is my little setup moving into 2024 and beyond. I’ve received a bunch of beans from people on this website I felt like I should at least be sharing my follies and occasional success with the crew.

Here’s an overview of the hole that I throw all my extra money into:

3x3 for moms & seeds
4x4 for the lovely ladies (maybe some handsome dudes later on…)
Trashcan in the middle :slight_smile:

Nothing too interesting w/ the hardware setup, all ac infinity fans/filters. Nutrients are Jacks hydroponic in coco drain to waste.

Thanks for reading, feel free to post as many memes or dog pictures as you please :smiley:

33 Likes

Trash can in the middle is the lynchpin of the operation.

Looking good!

How about cats?

8 Likes

:joy: oh yeah

3 Likes

20170321_114549

Looking like you have all you need right there.

5 Likes

Looks good happy Easter I’ll tag along for your adventures.

2 Likes

4861900-1915987444

Little bit of catch up since I just flipped to flower.

floated;
10 Ashava Valley Cheese x Stockton Slap (AVCxSS) from @Wizdom
10 Ortega Mix from Fleur Du Mal
4 Sheelavathi (never grown anything near a pure sativa… just wanted to see what they look like)

Took a risk (from my pov) and went straight for Jacks 321 at 1.8EC from the rip, they all took it like champs! Saved a ton of time mixing up ever increasingly stronger batches…

First day in their new box:

Transplanted and ready to rumble!

A couple days ago:

pooof! magic! today! after some culling and trimming:

Day 3 of 12/12. Down to 5 AVCxSS and 6 Ortega. Still waiting for them to show sex.

Experimenting w/ higher feed EC this time than I have before, so far so good I think.
Feed EC at 2.8, PH 5.8.

Oh and the Sheelavathi ?

She was fun while she lasted :smiley:

16 Likes

Those are some big girls in the party cups . Looks like you’re not fooling around .

1 Like

Cats are welcome of course :smiley:

he puts himself in there… :rofl:

7 Likes

@Foreigner I like to convince myself that on the sliding scale of middle aged hobbies I can participate in this one is on the cheap side… :rofl:

@LoveDaAutos Are those your dogs? Great pic. I got some Cap Junky S1’s from the veterans giveaway that I’m pretty sure came from you… they’re on deck soon.

@ShiskaberrySavior Happy Easter :slight_smile: Sadly I had to end the little sativa experiment, props to whoever is growing that stuff indoors!

3 Likes

I’m not surprised, my kitty is a Siamese too and they are very, very special kitties.

6 Likes

The one on the right passed several years ago from a relatively rare blood disorder. The one on the left also mine is going to be 10 her next birthday.

And yes the Cap Junky were from me. Hope you enjoy them.

2 Likes

as requested. Happy grow vibes going out to you!

7 Likes

Awesome plants :seedling:, thanks for sharing… beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

doggo

9 Likes

@AppalachianBiscuits I feel like I know that lil guy just from the picture :rofl: Yes, mine is a special one also.

Thanks for sharing your pups everyone :slight_smile:
This is my ol’ buddy on the way to the vet (he likes the vet…)

6 Likes

Ayeeee what’s up @NoCal !!! Happy Easter dude!!

1 Like

Hey! @Hotrods_and_hounds hope you had a good Easter :smiley:

Made some tacos and watched TV over here… my kind of day.

1 Like

Nice @NoCal i like your style! We make do with what we have to utilize that’s for sure. Keep up the great work my friend :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Thanks dude, I’ll figure out where to put the other tents when I get them… :rofl: Its been a longtime dream to have this much space to play with… just have to figure out what the heck I’m doing now :smiley:

1 Like

Oh btw

My favourite pic of my baby girl Charlii

6 Likes