My little paradise πŸ’™

This is my current grow from left to right girl scout cookies , alien yeti , freak show and pineapple express all clones all photo period fems in half gallon pots atm under a mars tsw2000 in a 32x32x63 opulent tent

25 Likes

looks like a good start.

3 Likes

There’s definitely some Freakshow lovers around here. I know I’ll be watching. Good luck on your grow! :smirk: :v:

4 Likes

Thanks guys really excited !!!

2 Likes

Little.updare my fuxking light shit the bed now I have to find a way to get a new veg light with no funds and being on disability I don’t know how i am gonna do it

2 Likes

Was my light shit the bed

1 Like

Ah man, that sucks! Do you have shop lights, or some spare light sockets for some household led lightbulbs? I do my entire grow with off the shelf screw in LED bulbs. I just take the domes off so they throw all the light straight down at the plant.

6 Likes

Like @Seamonkey84 said. It really doesnt take a whole lot of light to keep them alive especially in veg until you can figure out your light

2 Likes

I have the same size tent you can pack that tent out lol even if you don’t pack it out still nice tent for growing trees in

1 Like

I’ve got absolutely nothing guys

1 Like

CFL and a lamp fixture hung over plants.

Quick easy free can be made from trash.

1 Like

I’ve literally got nothing

1 Like

Toss em outside and use natures light bulb… THE SUN :sunny:

3 Likes

Can’t do that not allowed were I live

1 Like

I second that. Sucks but shit happens sometimes.

2 Likes

Look harder window sill, street lamps, if you have nothing your not being innovative or thrifty. Not an electrician and can do it you can.

Bro found 3 lights on curb alrdy

3 Likes

Got any woods nearby? tree top 5 gallon bucket grow could be an option.

1 Like

I got you right here player >> https://youtu.be/3Z5RE7S6MSI

2 Likes

No woods dead center of the city and can’t use a window out rules here if they can see it or smell it is an eviction

1 Like

Woah dude I have 2 ac infinity t6 cloudlines a vortex 6 - 16 410 cfm. Carbon filter and 2 tents … the problem. Isn’t any of that I’m just down a light right now and I’m hooped

2 Likes