My MAHAKALA Grows

I thought it best to start a thread rather than hog an existing thread :stuck_out_tongue:
I have a small 2m x 1m room dedicated to growing out strains created by @MAHAKALA
there are 6 plants in there currently but I’ve already chopped a couple of decent Mindblowers and I now have, from left to right, 2x Mindblowers which were turned young and 4x Chocolate Funks which have pretty much filled the rest of the space

Choc Funks 53 days 11/13

What I was really wanting to know was how long before this MB is ready Maha? I know you will say at least 2 more weeks :stuck_out_tongue: Some parts are thick with amber trichomes while others not so much. I turned them fairly small and I think I also over watered which stunted root growth. Although they aren’t the biggest they do look quite tasty :smiley:
I see seeds in the last one where I sprinkled some pollen :slight_smile:

One of the Mindblowers 75 days 11/13

The other MB is doing much better and will need a few more weeks I think

71 Likes

Good luck brother! Looks like your off to a fantastic grow

5 Likes

What’s the lineage

4 Likes

This is the description from @MAHAKALA . Contact him if you would like to know more :slight_smile:
Mindblower
This special Hawaiian haze will blow your mind. Carefully selected cut of Hawaiian Paki Thai
was hit with our elite Thai Haze male (selected out of over 25 males) which displays classic tropical qualities so typical for South Asian Sativas, mainly high psychoactivity in the effect. Hawaiian Paki Thai reduces tropical wildness of Thai, tames it and makes it more easy to grow indoors. The effect is energetic and trippy, loaded with ultimate Thai haze potency.
Bouquet is complex: chocolate/coffee, tropical fruit, diesel and sweet/sour Thai food spiciness. synergy
of both genetics produces strong, resistant and vigorous plants. real jewel in your garden.
flowering time: 12 - 13 weeks.
yield: 500 - 750 gr per square meter

25 Likes

Thanks for the info, nice one. Sent him a message.

3 Likes

give it two days and chop it. that thaihaze one needs week or two more.

beautiful pics!!!

7 Likes

Thanks mate :+1:
That’ll be tomorrow for me :smiley:
Great frost on these things Maha !

24 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Beautiful! Nice work @MAHAKALA and @StickyBandit

3 Likes

nicely done my friend

2 Likes

Looks like space weed.
Nice.,

2 Likes

Nice work Sticky! I’m especially looking forward to your thoughts on the Choco funks.

As you know I grew MB and loved it. I have one big nug I am saving for a special occasion. A friend of mine just crossed a cut of it I gave him to the Dante’s Inferno cut. Just popped some more MB as well.

Mine smelt of creosote, Haze, metal shaving and a hint of something fruity. I wish I still had more.

5 Likes

I am also curious about his choc funks… I got one pheno of choc funk which was extremely potent, made me pale and cold sweat LOL

27 Likes

Sounds pretty intense :smiley:
I have a few pics of the Chocolate Funk. They’re starting to mature a little and changing their aroma. Not so much sour mango and green apple any more. Something a bit less cuddly coming through
I’ll update when the transformation has progressed
Still 36 days to go according to your catalogue Maha. I’m gonna need more string :stuck_out_tongue:

Choc Funks 55 days 11/13

19 Likes

Color comparison of the Mindblower that I just chopped and a Choc Funk

18 Likes

I see a nanner!

yeah Bandit. 12 weeks minimally, but likely more than 12 weeks… choc funks can get those brown hues. like brown thai you know. and after drying/curing it gets even more brownish…

calyxes of choc funks will be swollen and bulked up just like at mindblower… they have same father.

5 Likes

Yeah, I saw the nanner. I usually get one on anything I grow. It might be due to light leakage with the grow room doubling as a smoking room or it could be from all the smoke itself, all day every day :stuck_out_tongue:
It could also be from over-watering or over-feeding or heat, who knows?
My guess is the buds will be pretty fat by the finish so should I be concerned about mold?

4 Likes

yes, who knows :smiley: overwatering probably. we talked about it already. give less water last weeks as it is thai hybrid.

mold is not problem with these… mother is pretty resistant, and haze is one of the most resistant varieties I have ever grown.

4 Likes

The last Mindblower is getting closer to the finish line. She will probably be a couple of weeks behind her sister

Mindblower Day 79 11/13

28 Likes

@MAHAKALA Hey bud, how much longer do you think with this? I only ask because there are large patches of amber trichomes seen here low down but the camera wouldn’t focus on them properly.

Mindblower Day 80 11/13

17 Likes