My Mosca Blue Moon x White Widow Babies Evolution

Back in 2016 2017, Seedsman would throw in freebies with certain orders. I was fortunate to receive 2 regular seeds by Mosca Seeds called Blue Moon. I used the male that grew and made a cross with a special fast flowering White Widow I had come across. THE RESULT BECAME AN INSTANT SUCCESS AROUND MY PARTS. Does Anyone out in OG happen to have the Mosca Blue Moon Regular growing anymore?.. UPDATE : I have the last 2 seeds growing now. They are both females…

13 Likes

I have a Blue Magoo a friend made but that’s Dynasty.

Bog had a Blue Moon Rocks but Seedfinder calls Bluemoon an unknown strain.

Sinister Seeds (Indican) on IG was making stuff with Blue Moon Rocks. I think and he may be using the Mosca.

3 Likes

I’ve got a old x from 2016 called blue vangoo

1 Like

Have heard awesome things about blue magoo always wanted to try it and his pineapple fields haven’t ran any of dynasty’s or relics gear yet My mom always called me mr magoo when I was younger thought it would be fun to grow it out :joy: I saw he just dropped a bx3 might have to give it a shot!

4 Likes

Well thanks everyone who is trying and sharing some input. I feel that the strain I’m in search of may not exist anymore. I would even use the same lineage history to start from scratch, if the strains were available still. lets not give up just yet!

3 Likes

If memory serves me right Blue moon was a subcool line ? I saw the lineage somewhere recently.

"The way that I understand it (I could be wrong) is Blue Moon was created from Micanopy Moonbeam X Vic High’s Blueberry. This work was done by subcool. Then BOG crossed it to BogBubble to make BlueMoonRocks.

Supposedly Micanopy Moonbeam is/was Gainesville Green and the only person that I know of who still has some of this seed is REZ… Apparently when he used to trade, he aquired the seed from j. east, long ago." From 2008

"The moon part of this strain is the famed Gainesville gren or Micanopy moonbeam. The mother plant is a f1 from a seed line 20 years old.
I used a blueberry from Vic highs stock the same one I made jcb with hes featured on my cover article. Check out the mass maroon stalk.
I went about 63 days on mine but it smokes great from 55 on. From 2002

8 Likes

I have a few Three Blue Kings running now.

I also have found rhe same info after looking through some sites and I don’t know but could it be part blue moonshine.

2 Likes

Says it was bred by pacific reserve says it’s a cross of blueberry and gelato. But I’m not sure how accurate that is. British Columbia seedbanks also has a strain called blue moon.

1 Like

Looking a bit deeper, there was indeed a blue moon strain by mosca. There are very few references of it. Maybe mosca Blue moon got renamed… ?

4 Likes

Heheehehehe

MOSCA SEEDS has taken the SECRET Mother of our Extremely Popular Sonic Fly united her with our famous Old Time Moonshine (OTM) Sativa-leaning Male.

The OTM is an extremely high hash producing strain with wonderfully complex blueberry raw hash aromas

The calyxes are HUGE resin producing flower parts producing some of the largest seeds we have ever produced. Grab a jar full of Blue Moon for yourself, simply delicious!

4 Likes

It’s not the Luna Azul from Sebring site is it?

1 Like

Why yes, thats the shite right there… @Mithridate Also, if you sent back the regs to me @Instg8ter then hopefully the male/female ratio is in my favor. I am getting excited… Still would like to find someone with these beans…image I know that there are only 2 seeds labled regular. They are this plant with the awesome phenos

4 Likes

Should be landing soon I sent Monday, yes I sent 2 regs and 11 fems I believe.

Got your cards thanks Itza.

2 Likes

I was going to guess the mosca cross had some old time moonshine in it. That was one of his biggest hyped strains

1 Like

AND SO IT BEGINS, THE LAST 2 SEEDS FROM MY SPECIAL CROSS…THANK YOU @Instg8ter

I AM SO LUCKY THAT THE BLUE MOON MALE HAD ENOUGH IN IT TO BREED WITH A FAST WHITE WIDOW AND CREATE A PHENOMENAL BLUE FRUITY BUSHY HEAVY INDICA STRAIN…FINGERS CROSSED BROTHERS…

7 Likes

Do you have a link or a hint? heh… thx

1 Like

“The famed Jack’s Cleaner was crossed with a BlueBerry to create Batgirl and then JCB males from that cross have created entire seed companies. Our JCB male has blue pollen sacs and drips with resin.”

3 Likes

Pictures were not present in the snippets I copy pasted above. I dug pretty hard to find them to tell you the truth. I tried again with no luck.

I think I took the quotes from icmag, the site is currently being updated and is out of service for now…

Subcool wrote for high times amongst other publications. Look for a 2001-2002 subcool article with a jcb resin male on the front. That’s the best I can do for now. Goodluck.

1 Like

Oh, I misread the post and thought the quote was you talking. I re-read it and see it was Rez(?) talking…

Sorry for the lack of detailed knowledge. I started smoking in '71 but very late to the party when it came to strain knowledge. So, I do my best to ask so I can have half a clue, heh. Plus, I smoke pot. :roll_eyes: :grin:

Thanks for the trouble. I actually hadn’t heard of it but got a little more info from Google and it hit me when I saw THC/Subcool.

2 Likes