My new cab... Stealth Mode Engaged

Did some more work last night and this morning. Gonna be doing finally assembly and testing on it this evening after work.

My lab assistant last nite

11 Likes

@Stusatwork looking good. Nothing better than a weed/building project. Fills the soul with joy.

1 Like

All wired up. Now I am blind… Holy geeeeez!!

6 Likes

It gets me every build… :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sign for my cabinet

8 Likes

Lol love the pun! And after a length of time I’m sure that’s exactly what it will look like :smiley: Especially with those strips running.

1 Like

Are you not going to use heatsinks on your build?

I am running 150 watts across 4 strips so they are pretty under-driven but yeah I will probably add some just for insurance.

1 Like

So things are morphing and progressing here at the garden of weeden…

New 20 amp getting run for 8 grow related outlets.

Plotting and scheming.

Picked this up for $2.50 at a bargain store. Wonder if I can simulate sunrise with it… dunno how they work really yet.

5 Likes

About to wire the breakers
2-20 amp circuits

I have the 2 circuits split and shared with each box so outlet 1 on box 1 is split with outlet 1 on box 2. Same with the #2 outlets.

57% baby!!! Yahhhh!!

4 Likes

Done for now. Gonna grab some cable clamps at Lowe’s today.

Beginning exploratory surgery for my air intake. This will snake under a bathtub and poke into the house in our laundry room. I plan on zig zagging the pipe to create a light block and cap the intake inside with a 1 way flap and a charcoal filter. Exhaust for now will be connected to a charcoal filter bucket and a hepa filter using a large Honeywell hepa filter fan to pull air out of the grow.

Got tons to go and several logistics to plan but so far so good.

4 Likes

We are the 57%. Keep it up my fellow Okie, we’re gonna Overgrow this bitch!

1 Like

33x33 space with 34 inches of height. I leveled up my original plan a bit!!!

9 Likes

Any new updates to the build? Stumbled on the thread and stoked about it(gave me a few ideas ) and am really curious about the outcome.

2 Likes