My oaxacan outdoor adventure grow 2023/24

Sorry I don’t have a lot of photos as I deleted them off my phone.
@Upstate sent me 12 seeds last year and I grew 6 outside. These were cryptic labs oaxacan.

10 Likes

20 Likes

I am 63 and have several health issues such as irritable bowel and the usual aches and pains.
I smoked these phenos before bedtime.and if they were great then smoked again the next day.
I planted 6 seeds last year and had 3 males and three females. All female plants were pearl stem phenos.
I harvested them in mid October in Oklahoma and they were already dropping seeds and had amber trichomes

11 Likes

I believe I harvested late and the high suffered. However they all were quite stoney and had significant levels of thc.
This year I started the other 6 jndoors and had numerous volunteer plants.

7 Likes

Put of the f1s I planted this year I had only three survive and two were males. One very tall pearl stem type and one male about 8 foot tall. The female was a pearl stem dwarf and was “branchy”

5 Likes

This dwarf would be labeled number 4
All the other plants were very tall. The only not pearl stem was named number 1.
I had 4 other males and one was culled for lack of smell and a weird droop to the leaves.
I cut the other males short to slow them down and all had hollow stems
They still produced loads of pollen and all had the same lime/pine smell.

4 Likes

The other plants were number 2,3,5,6,7,8,9.
All were tall and peal stem phenos with little branching. 8 and 9 were twin stalk plants

4 Likes

Number 1 had foxtail Budd and provided much more product.

The high came on in waves and lasted about 4 hours. It was very nice and had a euphoric and relaxing vibe but not sleepy or stoney.
This plant provided about 5 ounces of bud with leaves removed.

17 Likes

Number two made me stagger and walk funny it was very relaxing and cut my.colon pain
It allowed me to sleep.

7 Likes

Number three molded in the plastic bag and I didn’t get to sample it.
Number four was the dwarf and I got a small.amount of smoke. It was not as ready as the others and when harvested early had a weird high I didn’t particularly like. I felt like I had spiderweb on my face and was confused and stimulated
Leaving it a little.longer helped but I still didn’t care for the high.much the confusion was still there no real euphoria or body buzz. Not a fan.

5 Likes

Hi, Looking good. I am new. what do u mean by “pearl stem” is it the stems shine , or fuzzy white hairs.

2 Likes

Number 5 didnt provided a lot of euphoria or body buzz or confusion but did give me the munchies!

5 Likes

Number six was amazing. It had a real euphoria and reduced pain. It made me laugh.and allowed me to sleep. It really stunk up my bedroom with an odor like rotten sweat socks or potatoes.
I smoked 6 tokes the next day and wound up getting rid eyed and wasted.

6 Likes

Number 7 was much like 4 I didn’t like the high. I felt ultra sensitive to every little itch or pain and was disoriented not euphoric.

5 Likes

8 and 9 were both mildly euphoric and relaxing without making me stagger or get confused. Both would.make good day time smoke

3 Likes

Very cool, nice grow and thanks for the reports on the different phenos. There’s so much medical and recreational potential in the heirlooms that has been lost in the modern poly-poly-bagseed-bagseed-reversal era. Awesome to see that you found such a cool variety of effects. Thanks for documenting this

3 Likes

Small caluxes along the stem unlike today’s commercial strains.

15 Likes

Thanks… Nice

1 Like

Nice! Always heard this strain is great! And I know anything from cryptic is usually fire! Well done my friend

9 Likes

Nice array of effects and excellent documentation. Once you breed out the pheno You don’t like it sounds like you’ll have yourself a really nice line. October finish. You lucky SOB! I dream of that. Very interesting that there was a phenotype that makes you stagger. Old silversides makes me stagger and talk slow if I smoke too much😁 But it’s also very energetic and euphoric at the same time. Speed staggering lol.

6 Likes